Street Scene hitch vs. Airbagit vs. ??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The time has come for me to purchase a new hitch for my truck. I have a roll pan, which forced me to remove the stock hitch, but I have a lightweight 5x8 utility trailer that I would like to be able to tow again.

Through my searches, I have only found 2 options:

The Street Scene hitch for roll pans, which runs around $215.
950-60511 Street Scene - Roll Pan Hitch (Rear) At StylinTrucks.com

Or....

The hitch available through Airbagit.com, which runs $169.
Trust The Air Suspension Ride Pros; Find Exclusive Deals on Hot Rod Suspension, Lift Kits, Lowering Kits, Lambo Doors, air springs, air bags, Billet Wheel Adapters, Towing Kits, Air Shocks, Air suspension Lift Kits

1st question is if there are any other options for a truck with a roll pan.

2nd question is if there is enough difference between to two to justify the additional $50 besides one is powdercoated and the other is raw. I know that I would never buy air bag materials or kits from airbagit, but given the fact that I will be towing such little weight, is the $169 piece good enough for my needs? It's a piece of steel with 2 brackets welded to it. How could they possibly screw that up?

OP
OP
B

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just wanted to put an update here in case someone else has the same question in the future.

The Street Scene hitch can be found in many places with free shipping. Airbagit.com wants $59 for shipping for their hitch. So once shipping is added in, it's a no brainer. The Street Scene is the absolute winner.