Sun visor question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndiehm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i can't seem to find one, but does the driver and passenger visor have a cover that covers the mirror? I have an express and the mirror is exposed and you can always see reflections when it's down.

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
I was actually just about to post something about this. Looking to upgrade my visors to the ones that have a flip cover and light, found some but they say they're for years 09-12 and I have a 16. Any reason why these wouldn't work? The current 4th gen started in 09 and I can't imagine them reinventing the wheel on visors of all things mid gen

AJ1904

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I was actually just about to post something about this. Looking to upgrade my visors to the ones that have a flip cover and light, found some but they say they're for years 09-12 and I have a 16. Any reason why these wouldn't work? The current 4th gen started in 09 and I can't imagine them reinventing the wheel on visors of all things mid gen

we are in the same boat DarthMegaHD! looking forward to see if anyone has any advice.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My 16 bighorn has the cover on the visor mirrors. You can either buy replacements or find a wreck and with the visor you want.