Supporting Members..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ole Buck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I became a supporting member a few weeks ago. Hell i felt like that i owed this site some money because of how much it has already saved me in headaches !!!!! Free information aint free, someone had to experience it just to be able to share with with someone else much less a complete stranger.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've been a supporting member since April 2021...and would like to cancel it. It currently expires in April 2023. I am not looking for a refund but want to cancel. There doesn't seem to be a way to do that on the website. Any assistance would be aprpeciated. I'm just not visiting the site as much (if at all). Thank you.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Is your Supporting Member payment on a subscription basis or do you physically pay for it each year?

If it is on a subscription basis then it would be via PayPal and you can cancel that subscription transaction from your PayPal account at any time. That will insure it does automatically get paid each April.

Would you like to keep the badge until April?

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yes...I'm paid up through next April and would like to keep it until then. Just been very busy with a change at work late last year and don't have the time to do much on the site. Appreciate all the info over the years and will hopefully be back soon.

I will check my PayPal. Thank you.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

CaptStumpy

Reaction score
So $40 annually is a horrible deal for one-off users. I have some wheels to send to a good home and I will definaltely to put in work to hit the post limit. Not sure who came up with an annual fee but there aint no way I'm paying if you are already triple dipping with ads and selling demographic info.

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So $40 annually is a horrible deal for one-off users. I have some wheels to send to a good home and I will definaltely to put in work to hit the post limit. Not sure who came up with an annual fee but there aint no way I'm paying if you are already triple dipping with ads and selling demographic info.
No one is forcing you to sell stuff on here. Plenty of other places you can list your wheels.

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
You realize demographic info is captured by bots and crawlers accessing the pages of all forums on the web?

I figure the money I've saved not going to the dealer for some of the things I've learned from this forum easily pays for the membership for a few years.

Also, as a supporting member I don't see any adds on the page, currently. Not sure if that is the case from a PC or not, but I see none from my phone.