Sway Bar End Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matteo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I have found basically no information on the current setup for Sway bar that I have on my D-150. Was wondering if anyone else here is more knowledgable on it than I.

What I am trying to do is get my truck past inspection and they require me to replace the sway bar bushings.

Aside from the bushings, when i pulled the old ones off, the old end links were rather rotted and i would like to get new ones.

Problem, I can not find these end links anywhere... they attach from the sway bar ends up to the Strut rods. is this how they come factory or was this some sort of modification to the truck as i can't find the parts at all.

any insight on this?

here is a picture to reference...

2015-03-22%2021.56.00_zpsvocptffe.jpg

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
could you maybe just pull the sway bar off all together to pass inspection? as far as i know they are not available anywhere other than the junk yards and you may likely never find any. i don't even know if you really need one on a d150. i removed mine off my 93 when the 1 bracket broke. the one on my 81 will be coming off eventually since it has a broken mount.

OP
OP
M

Matteo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
they said they needed it to be installed if it was from factory with one. anyways, replaced the frame side bushings and told them if they can't find the parts, they can pass it as is. needless to say, it passed inspection. haha.

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
i would still probably remove it unless you plan on making new clamps to hold it to the strut rods. that way you never have to worry about it again. i kept mine just in case but i doubt i would ever put it back on