Votes: 399 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 994 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 661 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Right? hats have to be off for the police who engaged this scab in one minute. This flag kinda looks like America right now? Fading away in the background but the blue line is trying to revive us. I'm sure we all can handle our own business on our dirt, but the fact is in public without these guys we are f'd. We could all act as our own policeman if needed, but that is a short painful existence in lawless lands. I'm proud today, the police did a great job, and that will have an effect on future shooters. This guy went to extreme effort, come on with fence cutter and following a creek, had a great tactical plan, but with all due respect to those killed, it was a lot less damage considering the effort. This will help police even plan better in open air events. We will get these fkers at the gate next time, I'm telling you.

thin_blue_line.jpg

I have always said, the best way to deal with shooters is to shoot back. Of course that puts me at odds with the left.

Last edited:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I forgot to share this with you.

Next project for the 79 is new pinion seal and output shaft seal along with new ujoints when I am in there. When I checked and changed the fluid in the rear there was only a little bit in there so I sucked it out and then filled it up. Naturally I found out why there wasn’t much in there. I am slinging gear lube pretty good. Fixed a bad washer fluid hose and cleaned her up today.

Also, I put in a new coolant sensor because you fell in this video the sensor wasn’t working.

I need to replace the sending units in the tanks so I can know how much gas I have. For now I am just using the rear tank and switch to front if I run out.

Where is th 8 track ?

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have 5 , 2nd gen rams. The 95 work truck ive ive had for 10 years. I've always got the oil change thats on sale no matter what brand ,and bought the cheap oil at dollar general to top it off.. just got home from a 20 mile drive and heading out for a 40 mile one way in the morn. Ive always went 5,000 miles between oil changes. Of course im more carefull with the pretty ones but the work truck is the oldest and aint gonna die tomorrow. Just so you know.

most likely a good choice for the older engine. 5.9 ?

for the 4th gem hemi, not so much.

Stefan N

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
Tailgate cover done!

This thing is KICK ASS. I am working off my tailgate basically daily. So having a nice flat surface to work on is absolutely amazing compared to trying to work on the OEM surface. 3-1/2 years of working off OEM surface makes me truly appreciate this.
On top of that my tailgate is getting a bit smashed in. This will hide that and prevent more damage.

(.105”) 12ga304 Stainless. The tailgate closes with the vise attached. HAD to break her in with some bar tuning and chain sharpening[emoji16]

Down side is the added weight. I’ve had the cover on for two days now. Honestly it is not bad. But i knew what i was getting into before i did this. Going to put 2 of the DeeZee tailgate assists on it. With the sheet metal, .25” mount for vise and vise i added almost exactly 60.25lbs to the tailgate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. The thing is very sturdy [emoji15]

254fe2999fed6b3dade297e5678191fe.jpg811d7f67b6c4d36a925a88787e8f38db.jpg731d3fbef26273615f3b6425aeb61f4c.jpg46df3f9ffe782aed74f56a9823d766c3.jpgb84f7df81856a87af23032cc633d3bc4.jpg

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]
Good job!!!

Stefan N

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
That is bad ass right there. I just broke the plastic top **** the other day on mine getting out of the bed so gotta order one of those at some point... If my truck wasn't already fat enough for a half ton I'd be looking at doing something like that.
You have to go Titan / Titanium ;)

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Tailgate cover done!

This thing is KICK ASS. I am working off my tailgate basically daily. So having a nice flat surface to work on is absolutely amazing compared to trying to work on the OEM surface. 3-1/2 years of working off OEM surface makes me truly appreciate this.
On top of that my tailgate is getting a bit smashed in. This will hide that and prevent more damage.

(.105”) 12ga304 Stainless. The tailgate closes with the vise attached. HAD to break her in with some bar tuning and chain sharpening[emoji16]

Down side is the added weight. I’ve had the cover on for two days now. Honestly it is not bad. But i knew what i was getting into before i did this. Going to put 2 of the DeeZee tailgate assists on it. With the sheet metal, .25” mount for vise and vise i added almost exactly 60.25lbs to the tailgate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. The thing is very sturdy [emoji15]

254fe2999fed6b3dade297e5678191fe.jpg811d7f67b6c4d36a925a88787e8f38db.jpg731d3fbef26273615f3b6425aeb61f4c.jpg46df3f9ffe782aed74f56a9823d766c3.jpgb84f7df81856a87af23032cc633d3bc4.jpg

Wow ! That is AWESOME [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I have always said, the best way to deal with shooters is to shoot back. Of course that puts me at odds with the left.

100% correct SIR!!!

Only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun!

If it was ever possible to actually take all the guns away (never possible) then they would obviously find something else to use to kill people.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
100% correct SIR!!!

If it was ever possible to actually take all the guns away (never possible) then they would obviously find something else to use to kill people.

Man, so I'm away for a little while and everything else that wasn't already discussed on this thread gets discussed! Guess that's what I get for spending time at tractorbynet.com, as I'm now a landowner!

Anyway, U&A, you're absolutely right...many people forget the Columbine murderers had at least one propane tank wrapped in nails with them. Had they not been able to get guns from the LGS in Lakehood, I mean Lakewood, they probably would've set that thing off somehow.

TXCOMT

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
100% correct SIR!!!

In China, where there are no guns, people use knives... ALOT.

This happend in a train station where the Chinese pack into rail cars like sardines.

29 people died, and 130 were injured by only 4 guys with knives. Just imagine if only one person had been armed and ready to deal with those 4 nut jobs.

And of course, its the usual suspects... "Xinjiang is home to the Muslim Uighur minority group which has a long history of discord with Chinese authorities."

This single incident destroys the talking point of "gun violence" and "common sense gun control".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367

Last edited:

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Man, so I'm away for a little while and everything else that wasn't already discussed on this thread gets discussed! Guess that's what I get for spending time at tractorbynet.com, as I'm now a landowner!

Anyway, U&A, you're absolutely right...many people forget the Columbine murderers had at least one propane tank wrapped in nails with them. Had they not been able to get guns from the LGS in Lakehood, I mean Lakewood, they probably would've set that thing off somehow.

TXCOMT

Congratulations on being a land owner!

How much?

Woods?

Tillable land?

House on it?

HAVE FUN!

dont get me started on tractors[emoji7]

Stefan N

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
100% correct SIR!!!

In Sweden guns are just for hunters with license, guns are even harder to get license for. You have to be a member of a shooting club and be active to even get a chans for a licens. (you need a license for every rifle /gun)

And now the goverment is making it even harder because all of the violence/shootings on the streets... (yeah, hunters roam the streets with all there Moose rifles...)

Meanwhile a hand grenade is cheaper than an ice cream ($1-2) on the streets of Malmoe (Malmö)... They (Politicians) are so ******* stupid...

And this is from the biggest PC media... They started saying cheaper than a Falafel but that would be racist so they changed to ice cream... (but the thumbnail is still saying Falafel :D )

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/billigare-att-kopa-handgranat-an-en-falafel

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congratulations on being a land owner!

How much?

Woods?

Tillable land?

House on it?

HAVE FUN!

dont get me started on tractors[emoji7]

Thanks! It's a 12-acre "spread" west of Fort Worth on sandy loam with a few nice oaks and a bunch of soon-to-be smoking chips and 1911 grip panels (aka mesquites). No structures on it, but we'll be doing a barn and barndominium within a year. The tractor is a 2016 Branson 2400H powered by a license-built A-series Cummins diesel. Small but mighty, at least for me. I won't be row farming with the thing, so it'll truly be a hobby or "play" tractor, but thing's got 4WD with power steering and, of course, hydrostat tranny. Came with an FEL, brush hog and a box blade...already bought pallet forks for it and used 'em to move an old deer blind around. Dang, tractoring is awesome, even when you're just cutting grass!

TXCOMT

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Thanks! It's a 12-acre "spread" west of Fort Worth on sandy loam with a few nice oaks and a bunch of soon-to-be smoking chips and 1911 grip panels (aka mesquites). No structures on it, but we'll be doing a barn and barndominium within a year. The tractor is a 2016 Branson 2400H powered by a license-built A-series Cummins diesel. Small but mighty, at least for me. I won't be row farming with the thing, so it'll truly be a hobby or "play" tractor, but thing's got 4WD with power steering and, of course, hydrostat tranny. Came with an FEL, brush hog and a box blade...already bought pallet forks for it and used 'em to move an old deer blind around. Dang, tractoring is awesome, even when you're just cutting grass!

TXCOMT
AWSOME!

Throw away your wheel barrel. Use that tractor for EVERYTHING.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I do realize this is my fault, but let's rain it in fella's on the guns, most of us are on the same page. Just getting ahead of Smiley on this one. I was in very much shock what happened, if you look at the history of Gilroy you would see why this young man did what he did. Very misguided act that hands the other side all the ammo they need to go after guns. Frustrated person's last breaths were pure evil. If anyone wants to continue this discusion, this forum has a cool feature where you can make a private thread with up to like 6 people to discuss the topic. I would be glad to participate, I'm sure others would as well.

18ram18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
anybody tried or heard of
Liqui Moly 2041 Premium 5W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil