The ghost will be haunting the shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
After multiple times taking the front end apart trying to replace the front cv axles, they just won't come off and I am taking the axles to get changed out tomorrow after school. This really ****** me off because this is only the second time I have not fixed my truck. I always do all my work and now I have gotten so frustrated I just would rather pay someone to do it.

Also the radiator is leaking again so it will be replaced under warranty for the 2nd time this month and 3rd within the year:angry:

Also in two weeks I will be ordering a Clockspring from rock auto and will be going to the shop to be put Ian because air bags I won't nothing to do.

Ao I think I will end up spending around 500 to get this all fixed-_-

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
dang that sucks about the radiator, sounds like my front end, I'm on the 2nd replacement strut and 3rd replacement cv axle.

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yea everything has a 2 year 24k warranty so I'm good for that long but still it sucks

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Dang I just realized because of this my huge RF decal for the front windshield will be put off, dang this really sucks and I was gonna become a supporting member, I hate fixing everything-_-

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
that sucks man, i know how you feel. mines not really driveable again right now. i was leaving school friday and the rack and pinion seals blew again:Stupid Me: didnt even bother driving it home, ill be fixing that in school next week, and try and figure out why it happened again. i had only put like 50 miles on it since i replaced the old one

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
that sucks man, i know how you feel. mines not really driveable again right now. i was leaving school friday and the rack and pinion seals blew again:Stupid Me: didnt even bother driving it home, ill be fixing that in school next week, and try and figure out why it happened again. i had only put like 50 miles on it since i replaced the old one

Haha I know how that goes,I blew mine new one after 3 months, cross my fingers on this one

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ya im just so pissed. i fixed it then brought it in to shop at school the next day to redo the rest of my suspension. then i drive it for two days and it does the same exact thing it did the first time. i miss not having it so bad lol

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I feel ya bro,ima miss mine Monday- thru wednsday or Thursday, but I'll be driving a 2011sport 4x4 hemi wo I'll be fine:naughty:

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Haha yea it's nice when she goes in because of what I get to drive but when they ask for me to pay is when the fun ends

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452