thinkin about wheels again, need opinions please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
have been thinkin about wheels for the last 6 months or so, but still haven't made up my mind. Wife is getting a nice work bonus soon so i might be able to finally pull the trigger. Just don't want to choose the wrong wheel and ruin the look of my truck. Wheel I'm thinkin is the xd spyhttps://www.rimzoneonline.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=PKXD7972MBNT205760&gclid=CJ-5rruUra4CFUjd4AodLntXTg. I like the gloss black and the little bit of chrome would tie in with my bumpers (probably gonna leave them chrome). Not sure what size tires though. Want to get the right backspacing so they hang out about 2" past the body, and probably the widest tire i can fit without rubbing issues. Currently have the bilstein 5100 leveling shocks, so i'm thinking 305/60/20 nitto terra grapplers? Have the cooper zeons right now and want something more aggressive looking but not a horrible ride with the noise. Anyways, here's a few pics again of my truck, let me know what u guys think the xd spys would look like with terra grapplers
006.jpg

007.jpg

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
If you have time hit up the photochop section with a good side profile of your truck and rim options you want to see.

OP
OP
hemi1300

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
will do, i'll take a better side pic today and post a request in the photoshop. Would love to see how they would look first