Thumbs Up For Retroshop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgardjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just wanted to give Jeremy kudos for his great service. I purchased all the pieces for a DIY retrofit and then chickened out. Shipped it all to Jeremy and he built the headlights. His turn around was much faster than I expected. The quality of his work is well known and he's pretty much the go to guy for Ram retrofits. His customer service is equal to the quality of his finished product. My multiple emails have been quickly returned throughout the process. He provides pictures of your headlights along with a video showing that they work and describing how they install. Not sure how he has time to do this, but I don't think you could find a better guy to do business with. I don't have any pictures of the lights on my truck as it's winter here and it would be a disservice to Jeremy to show my filthy truck with his lights. Here is one of the pictures he provided me of the lights before he shipped them back to me. They are the TYC Sport projectors with switchbacks, halo-c-bars, clear corners and FX-R 3.0 projectors:

Attachments

• Retro Lights (Small).jpg
    Retro Lights (Small).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 127

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I did the same. I've built multiple sets of lights before but the OEM 15+ projectors are notoriously hard to open, so I chickened out. I sent everything to Jeremy and he hooked me up.

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great! That's exactly how I'd build mine if I spent money on the headlights, clear corners, halos, switchbacks, and fxr projectors. Looking forward to installed pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn