Timber Grove air bags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stefan N

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
Ahhh.....got ya. I was contemplating getting the Timber Grove one.....hard to justify that kind of money though. Already spent a small chunk of change....LOL
You don't use change for mods, change is what you get after buying mods and those coins fits in the parking meter for when you are buying the mods ;)

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
You are correct.... :)

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Ahhh.....got ya. I was contemplating getting the Timber Grove one.....hard to justify that kind of money though. Already spent a small chunk of change....LOL

I thought the same thing, and bought the Airlift 1000 kit instead. Tried to go the cheap route. Worked well for one summer and most of one winter. Used them a few times to haul dirt for the our raised garden, worked well at keeping the truck level.

Went to check the air pressure one day shortly before the Spring, and passenger side wouldn't hold air. Tested the air line/valve, and it held pressure. Air bag wouldn't hold it. Tried to take advantage of the warranty, and wasn't terribly impressed. It took three or so business days for them to reply to my first email. After repeating my problem to them again and repeating the my product again and a few other annoying questions, all in separate emails, all of which they could have answered themselves by looking at my warranty registration, they asked me to call them. What was the point of the all the back and forth if I have to call anyway?

So I said screw it, threw them in the trash, and did what I should have done the first time... ordered the Timber Groves. :waytogo:

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
I thought the same thing, and bought the Airlift 1000 kit instead. Tried to go the cheap route. Worked well for one summer and most of one winter. Used them a few times to haul dirt for the our raised garden, worked well at keeping the truck level.

Went to check the air pressure one day shortly before the Spring, and passenger side wouldn't hold air. Tested the air line/valve, and it held pressure. Air bag wouldn't hold it. Tried to take advantage of the warranty, and wasn't terribly impressed. It took three or so business days for them to reply to my first email. After repeating my problem to them again and repeating the my product again and a few other annoying questions, all in separate emails, all of which they could have answered themselves by looking at my warranty registration, they asked me to call them. What was the point of the all the back and forth if I have to call anyway?

So I said screw it, threw them in the trash, and did what I should have done the first time... ordered the Timber Groves. :waytogo:

Buy once, cry once. I would rather spend the money for something quality and not throw good money after bad....I know, cliché saying. But it is very true. And peace of mind knowing you have a good setup is worth the money spent.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
Got the Air Lift WirelessOne....got the compressor, manifold and wiring done. Couldn't get the air line in before taking off for the camping trip. Only half done.....bah