Trinity for 2015 RT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good day,

I have a 2015 ram rt. Looking to add your tune on a Diablo through your store front. My question is tho, I want to be able to disengage ESP and traction completely. I drive the truck in the winter, and enjoy a good donut or two in the summer months.

Does your setup offer this an an option? Can it be done 0on the fly, or do I need to completely reflash everytime?

Thanks for the help, looking to order this once i figure out if it wqill do what i need

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey man. As of right now, 2015 isn't supported yet. I don't have an ETA yet but will announce support soon as I hear

OP
OP
bgray

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'll keep an eye of then!

DarkCherry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My question is tho, I want to be able to disengage ESP and traction completely.

Does your setup offer this an an option? Can it be done 0on the fly, or do I need to completely reflash everytime?

If your tune will be just like the one for the '11 in this aspect, then you will lose cruise control and ABS as well when you completely disable traction control and you will have to flash it every time you want to switch it on and completely off. I know I can live with that in my truck just to help keep the tail under control on normal driving conditions. Of course my normal driving conditions involve a foot that is affected by high amounts of gravity. You just can't fight gravity. LOL