Truck exhaust kits.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Outdoorsman
Engine
HEMI
Anyone use one of these kits on there truck? I used it on my Chevy I had but just curious. or heard anything bad about them/ I know its a clamp on system but so is the $500+ exhaust kits with the big brand names

AirborneSilva

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All the way their Troop, I've never heard of them but I can give you a bump back to the top of the stick...

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looking at their website and configuring a couple different set ups if you were to say go with a flowmaster or magnaflow muffler(with magnaflow it says chambered not strait through this is a bad thing performance wise) it adds a good amount, upgrade to a 2.5" pipe, mandrel bent pipe, and stainless steel pipes instead of aluminium (just to make it a fair comparison to the big brands) and then add the clamp on tips (doesn't specify size probably 3-4" vs the 5" you get with most big brand kits) and you end up at roughly $440 before shipping (did not go through with a checkout or add to cart they might offer free shipping I don't know)

with that said you are not that much cheaper than the big brand names, an with the big names you get a trusted product that has been tried and is backed by the manufacturer as far as warranty goes. You might get this with these guys but I can not speak for them.

Is it worth the extra $100-$200 to go with something everyone is more familiar with and is more known/trusted only you can make that decision :), either way you choose be sure to let us know and let us know how you like what you end up going with :)

Last edited:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
^^^^
i agree with him. for not much more i would go with a trusted name.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Outdoorsman
Engine
HEMI
They are made in Perryville, MO. Just down the road about 2 hrs from me. At this time they were doing free shipping. was thinking about going this route I ended going to the shop down the road and getting custom true duals for $550.

AirborneSilva

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They are made in Perryville, MO. Just down the road about 2 hrs from me. At this time they were doing free shipping. was thinking about going this route I ended going to the shop down the road and getting custom true duals for $550.

Hey Troop, what muffler did you end up going with and how do you like them/sound? on my 05 I went with a Magnaflow dual in dual out w/X pipe internal (true duals), loved it.

ATW

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Outdoorsman
Engine
HEMI
Went with dual flowmaster 40s out 4" round x 18" long tips. Sounds good but im a HUGE fan of Super10s so a swap may be in the near future. I want to get a few other mods done first

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Super 10's do sound good. A bit too much for me, but I do love it in spurts.
I get my fix, by riding in a buddy's truck and then I return to my tame exhaust....lol

We array for super 10 too....it's found on our site.
Of course RF members, such as yourself get RF pricing ;)

jbarth73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went with the MRT cat-back system for my 2011 Dodge 1500 5.7 and I could not be happier with the price and the Quality. When looking for an exhaust I couldn't find anything that was not made out of aluminized steel until I found this kit made out of T304 stainless and it was a easy install about a half hour no cutting or fabricating required.