True dual exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLOUDL1GHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins HO
I have stock manifolds to the cats, then dualed to an xpipe, out to 2 Carven R mufflers and out the tails and I absolutely love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this same setup with 5 inch tips and it sounds mean as ****. The only issue is it does drone... and I mean bad at 60-65. I have a feeling it has to do with the tips and their size.

CLOUDL1GHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins HO
If you're looking for more cost effective setup, the JBA's are cheaper than Stainless Works and ARH. Then do a custom true dual from the headers back.

jonathanhudaon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’m between a true dual or not. Have been doing some research and all. A lot of people are saying these newer trucks won’t benefit from a true dual set up. What’s everyone’s thought?

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Start welding and start selling them then. Sell them for half price using same or better material and make a killing
I just have 1" and 1.5" does for my hydraulic tubing bender that will bend .120 wall dom tubing max. I built street legal tubular fender flares that legally covered 13.5" tires on my jeep for state inspection since no one made them, and a set of rock sliders, and front and rear bumpers.
The amount of time to measure between bends, and actuallu bend takes forever. Cost effective wise, I would have to buy a $30,000 Cnc hydraulic tubing bender. The demand for street legal fender flares wasnt there, so i decided to end the run.
If i install a blower, I will more than likely fab up a set of 1 7/8" long tubes.

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just have 1" and 1.5" does for my hydraulic tubing bender that will bend .120 wall dom tubing max. I built street legal tubular fender flares that legally covered 13.5" tires on my jeep for state inspection since no one made them, and a set of rock sliders, and front and rear bumpers.
The amount of time to measure between bends, and actuallu bend takes forever. Cost effective wise, I would have to buy a $30,000 Cnc hydraulic tubing bender. The demand for street legal fender flares wasnt there, so i decided to end the run.
If i install a blower, I will more than likely fab up a set of 1 7/8" long tubes.

View attachment 120534

View attachment 120535

View attachment 120536

Great work there. Any thoughts on some sliders for a 14 QCLB 1500 Express?

Can I get a mil discount on em too?:biggun:

Ramitiner

U.S. ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice! Now when you can up some lths let me know, I'll snatch up a set

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great work there. Any thoughts on some sliders for a 14 QCLB 1500 Express?

Can I get a mil discount on em too?:biggun:
The amount of time it took me to plasma cut, and deburr all of the holes took forever. I was gonna make a set of hoop steps for my truck, but couldnt build them any cheaper than the chinese powder coated ones i bought feom ebay.
Child labor in china must be cheap! Lol

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have this same setup with 5 inch tips and it sounds mean as ****. The only issue is it does drone... and I mean bad at 60-65. I have a feeling it has to do with the tips and their size.
Any sound clip of this? Just real curious how it sounds..

apologies to OP not trying to thread jack

jonathanhudaon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That sounds like music to my ears. Was thinking about doing a single with a widowmaker from black widow. May have to do two of them now lol

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That sounds like music to my ears. Was thinking about doing a single with a widowmaker from black widow. May have to do two of them now lol

Man this is the muffler thats got me most curious as its the only muffler (in the most aggresive tier) that i still have not heard in person on anything. Soundclips can be hard to tell alot of times

jonathanhudaon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I’m in the same boat! But from all the reviews I’ve read and the sound bites I have herd. It’s the muffler that I want. Herd nothing but but positive noise on it. Just not sure if I’m gonna do the true duals or just buy one and y-pipe it in the back to 2.5” pipe (as performance curve makes a 2.5 mandrel bent tail pipe kit with stock hang points already welded on) and ditch the resonators and 5” tips