Trusted Shops in or near Houston, Tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7L
Hey guys, I am new to the forum but I am looking for a shop to install a custom cam kit, headers, y pipe, and cutout on my 2013 ram 1500, 5.7L.

I have called a few places that were recommended, but I have gotten a simple install price just labor of 2000-3000$. Which is a little higher than I am wanting.

Just wondering if anyone has any insight on local shops, or what the costs should be around.

Thanks,
G

OP
OP
B

Blood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7L
Talk to Matt at Moes Performance, he is in Conroe and I’m sure he can recommend an installer. He sells the parts too if you want a great deal.

http://www.ramforum.com/forums/moes-performance.123/

Good recommendation, I live 10 minutes from Matt and I have talked to him a few times, the guys he gave me were pretty reasonable at 2000$. But I am just reaching out to find more options. I think that 130$ an hr for labor is pretty high. Matt is on vacation this week as well! He offered me a good deal on parts, but the cam I want is from Jay Greene. I think, I am still evaluating Matt's cam package.