Twinkies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
LOL i hear ya, if you sit in downtown where i live and watch the cars go by, 99% are bone stock. There's only a few customized cars/trucks, but now since our town is gettin bigger, there are startin to be more and more. Only thing is, 1/2 of them are high school kids that mommy and daddy bought them a brand new Mustang or Cummins :gayflag:

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I hate rich kids with a passion lol. Only good think about them is most don't know the value of something and you can usually buy stuff off them cheap.
Around here, if it's not a lifted cheby, a mustang with exhaust, or an old police crown vic with 28's, it's gonna be different lol
Aside from wheels and exhaust, I've got one of the two modded 2nd gens in town. And the other just has camo wrapped bumpers and grill with the same wheels as me

b46c9c69.jpg

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hahahaha i hear ya, our town is startin to get more and more import rice burners.... like my brother's car

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
I have seen a few RCSB Silver trucks around here.... they are all ST modles, none with a hemi, all have the stock 17's, and they are all QUIET...

Ah, to have something that is yours that is unique to only you is why I mod.

BKNBK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just start playing some Eminem-Slim Shady.

'Cause I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

:)

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hahahahaha that is an awesome idea lmao

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
^Why can I picture you thumping that and banging your head throwing up signs??? The title has me wanting a Twinky some kinda bad now lol.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
^^ LMAO it IS friday hahahaha gotta get crazy on friday nights. I just washed and waxed the truck so I might have to go cruisin to that song now hahahahahaha

And yes a ******* does sound amazing, i'm eating those Nerds candies right now tho lol