uconnect 8.4 not working properly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NavyGuy2007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
So far I'm not impressed with the App function, I have yet to use anything, at this point I'm not going to continue the trial, its not worth it.

On a side note, this 8.4A seams to have a delay from when I hit a function, to it actuallly doing it, like changing a station, or adjusting the climate ect, I hit the screen and its like a few seconds before it actually does it. The 8.4 in the Charger I traded in didnt do that. Has anybody else noticed that?

NavyGuy2007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
And just to add, I logged onto the UConnect site and there is a new update atleast for the 8.4A/RA3 thats dated as released today, no version number as far as i can tell, I'll download it tonight and give it a shot.

ss12108

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8 Speed
And just to add, I logged onto the UConnect site and there is a new update atleast for the 8.4A/RA3 thats dated as released today, no version number as far as i can tell, I'll download it tonight and give it a shot.

13.38 is the version I think. I can't get it to download though...site keeps going down.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

ss12108

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 8 Speed
The newest update on the Uconnect site seems to have straightened out all the issues with my S4!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4