Uconnect problems....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

generaljenkins

Reaction score
Ram Year
08/13
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I had some issues with the unconnected in my 2013 ram sport. I eventually got it worked out, it was the viper alarm throwing everything off. Viper finally came out with the schematics and a module and its been all working fine since then. Now all of a sudden after a couple thousand miles and no issues, my nav will not store and recent trips, has deleted all my stored favorites, and resets all functions (map view, time to destination, etc...) after every time I restart the vehicle. It also deletes my current destination if I stop at a gas station. Any one with out any aftermarket items experiencing this as well?? I hate new technology lol.

Last edited:

olsonlao

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
dgds
I hate new technology lol.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

z8CZROz

OP
OP
generaljenkins

generaljenkins

Reaction score
Ram Year
08/13
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah it blows. I disconnected my battery trying to reset the uconnect but that did t work. Of course, it still stored my xm radio stations, so may e there's another way to reset it??

OP
OP
generaljenkins

generaljenkins

Reaction score
Ram Year
08/13
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok figured out the issues, did a reset and it fixed everything. Its all traced back to the Viper alarm I installed. But they now have a module that works with the 13's, then reset the unit and it all works great again!