Uh Oh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Micchi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L
I'm no Master Tech but I'm pretty sure these are supposed to be attached. :rotflmao:

IMAG0019.jpg

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Nah. It's new technology. The air in between creates a cushion that allows for a smoother ride.

I'm completely kidding. Is that your shock mount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
time for some Bilsteins!!

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Haha, I had an old 77 Ford that did that on the ds front. Drove it around for a month before I finally figure out where the clanking was coming from. Lol.

OP
OP
Micchi

Micchi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L
Well, I was on my way to work and noticed the truck was bouncing all over the place. This is what I found, must have broke on the way to work. Checked the other side and apparently that one had been broken for awhile, missed that when I looked it over before buying it.

Wish I had the money for some nice replacements but money's tight right now. Picked up 2 Gabriel Pro Guard's for $50 from AutoZone so I can drive the truck.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sweet lord! Those bushings alone are horrid. Do those have a Mopar logo on em?!

OP
OP
Micchi

Micchi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L
I'm pretty sure they have the Chrysler emblem. Didn't really look that close at them. Yes, those bushings are horrible. Trying to sell some stuff to get a polyurethane bushing kit.

nzornes44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well i just took off my rear shocks 2006 dodge ram 4x4 not sure if they will work for you but you can have em, nothing wrong still good and strong i just lowered mine so cant use em. The catch is im stationed in guam so shipping alone is gonna be the cost of some shocks prolly haha. But hey they are all yours ;)

OP
OP
Micchi

Micchi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L
Well i just took off my rear shocks 2006 dodge ram 4x4 not sure if they will work for you but you can have em, nothing wrong still good and strong i just lowered mine so cant use em. The catch is im stationed in guam so shipping alone is gonna be the cost of some shocks prolly haha. But hey they are all yours ;)

Thanks for the offer but I've already replaced them. $50 for a pair of Gabriel Pro Guard from Autozone.

Only took a couple of hours in the parking lot at work to replace. Hardest part was getting the top bolt off on the passenger side...stupid rust.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Duct tape would have worked