Upper Glove Box Kit and Plastic Trim Pieces for Fold Flat Floor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

castires

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
In need of a set of plastic trim pieces for my fold flat flooring. They are the ones that go around the cup holder. I've attached a pic. Also looking for an upper glove box kit as well.

I've attached my VIN for the upper glove box kit, but my truck didn't come with the fold flat flooring so I'm hoping you can find it and the pieces without a VIN.

66b861965e51e7c590a97e4cb5bc04f4.jpg

30992d052388f416939fb7cad86c41fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not sure if you are going to be able to just get the trim piece for the floor. I recommend shooting Benny at AllMoparParts.Com a PM. They are a vendor on the forum. He can probably find out if it's available. They also sell the Upper Glove Box kits. They are sold by interior vehicle color. Your truck is most likely Diesel Gray

OP
OP
C

castires

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm not sure if you are going to be able to just get the trim piece for the floor. I recommend shooting Benny at AllMoparParts.Com a PM. They are a vendor on the forum. He can probably find out if it's available. They also sell the Upper Glove Box kits. They are sold by interior vehicle color. Your truck is most likely Diesel Gray

I sent him a PM. Thanks!

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
In need of a set of plastic trim pieces for my fold flat flooring. They are the ones that go around the cup holder. I've attached a pic. Also looking for an upper glove box kit as well.

I've attached my VIN for the upper glove box kit, but my truck didn't come with the fold flat flooring so I'm hoping you can find it and the pieces without a VIN.

66b861965e51e7c590a97e4cb5bc04f4.jpg

30992d052388f416939fb7cad86c41fa.jpg

I am sorry but I had looked into this before for someone else with no luck. The trim pieces are not serviceable from the panels themselves.

This would be the correct upper glovebox kit for you https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/1nm00la8aakit.html

-Benny