URGENT!!!: Is it ok to drive with this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I'm going to say no.

Sent from DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Im gonna say no? Ive never had a 4x4. But it looks like its about to completly come off. And if it happens while driving all i see is that thing just twirling and hitting everything in its path and possible causing damage.
But again i dont know a ton about front cv axles.

OP
OP
Z

Zachohs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's really nothing it can hit, just sounds bad, had both sides replaced on Wednesday

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
no. the pinion angle is wayyyyyyyy off, that's about to fall off too, and i'd do my best to slip that back on. and it really does just slip right back on

dmg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Tow it back to the shop and have them fit right, but do not drive it.

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Tow it back to the shop and have them fit right, but do not drive it.

I would strongly recomend you demand them to pay for the tow if that is the route you go. Obviously they did not install it correctly and it is all the shops problem as to why you cant drive it only thing is do not be mean about it. I would call the shop first before getting it towed though. And if they say they will pay for the tow, make sure you get the name of the person on the phone, the store number, and their address even if you already know the address. That way if you get there you can say all that to back up if they try to deny saying that they would pay. Or you could record the entire conversation too lol.

OP
OP
Z

Zachohs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, my father owns a towing/wrecker business so he loaded it up and took it up there, and yes they are gonna fix it

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45