vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metairiebill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 magnum
Veh. vibrates between 31 & 34 mph. starts after driving a few min.Trans.shop said trans. is ok,not throwing codes.Repair shop can recreat problem but not find it.They feel it on the floor and said its in the rear of veh.Feels like driving over a wash board. Vibration stops when i let off the gas. Trans. is automatic.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to RF. I don't have an answer, but Somebody should be along that can possibly help you out

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Check your u joints on the drive shaft, could be the converter also.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Welcome to RF. Hope you get it squared away

OP
OP
M

metairiebill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 magnum
Thanks. trans shop said the trans and converter are ok. If it helps any, she only has 36,500 miles on her. No towing or pushing and i drive like an old lady. Out of warranty & i really donot want to take it to the d
dealer. Went to dodge dealer but tech in on vacation till monday. I will let youall know when i know.0
03/oct. took it to dodge yesterday, got it back today.replaced torque converter upgraded pcm. fixed:

Last edited: