Water line on headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Quick question, I have a waterline on the headliner in my truck from it absorbing the water during the tinting process. Is there any product anyone can recommend to get in out without bleaching or staining further?

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if it was a reputable shop/tinter they should have insurance to cover for mistakes. if they dont then your SOL

OP
OP
iceyivy

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
if it was a reputable shop/tinter they should have insurance to cover for mistakes. if they dont then your SOL

Already had to go back to have them repair 2 of my 3 windows. I will not be going back to let them have another go at screwing something else up. This issue will have to be fixed by myself.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Never done a headliner, but when a route 44 flipped over into the passenger floor I my Bissell Pro Heat and it pulled everything out and then some.

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tire shop got grease on my headliner. I used regular upholstery cleaner, from Walmart, to get it out.

OP
OP
iceyivy

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Never done a headliner, but when a route 44 flipped over into the passenger floor I my Bissell Pro Heat and it pulled everything out and then some.

Wish I had a carpet cleaner! Would definitely give it a go.

Has anyone had any success with LA's totally awesome? Read about it on here and was wondering the success rate. Already picked some up and was gonna give it a go this weekend.