Wax As You Dry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Anyone use this stuff. I swear it used to be my favorite stuff ever, haven’t used it in 10 years and the stuff out now just isn’t as good as it used to be. Great idea! I just wipe it dry with a shammy. Another thing that isn’t as good as it used to be...lol

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have used the MEGUIARS wax as you dry

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
That’s the one. Used to work perfect. Now the newer stuff after I shammy it I have to wipe it again.....used to use this stuff by the gallons lol...not that impressed now

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No I haven’t. Good stuff? I like the wax as you dry idea. Anything similar??

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Lots of brands. Professional and weekend enthusiasts

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Aahhh just noticed it’s Eagle One Wax as you Dry...hhhmmm?? That could be why it’s different? Is Meguiars called Wax as you Dry or is it Quick Wax? I know the stuff I used to use was literally called “Wax As You Dry” not sure who made it now?? It was in a red container...

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Most consumer car care lines have a quick wax and a detail spray

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Autogeek has a awesome forum as well as a retail site. So does out great vendor here Adam's. They also have a forum and retail site worth checking out. honestly its a bit dangerous. it will make you spend money like here does haha. seriously tho there is a ton of great info there and it will help you maintain your paint/vehicle a lot better.

there are lots of options to try out. right now i like McKee's 37 Hydro Blue Sio2 Coating. you wash off the soap,then spray this on then just hose it off then dry. it adds a coating on your paint. i then spray with a detail spray as i use a drying towel. Dont use a shammy they are not good for your paint. i only do this in between waxes. 2 times a year ill do a paint correction, seal, glaze, wax. i apply these with my flex orbital polisher

another awesome product to check out for quick paint corrections with wax is HDSpeed. its all all in one and gets amazing results.

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Used HD SPEED recently on a friends black Camaro. Good correction and a little protection remains for water beading

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Aahhh just noticed it’s Eagle One Wax as you Dry...hhhmmm?? That could be why it’s different? Is Meguiars called Wax as you Dry or is it Quick Wax? I know the stuff I used to use was literally called “Wax As You Dry” not sure who made it now?? It was in a red container...

I use Eagle One's wax as you dry after almost every wash with great results. Recently, Amazon had a deal where they were $1.97 shipped, I think I bought 8 or 10 of them. Lol
But for a much better spray wax use Optimum Car Wax (spray).

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I dry mine with a waffle towel, it's quick and works great, then use the eagle on spray wax, last time I used turtle wax express spray wax over the eagle one and it beaded awesome. Still beading a month later. I second the no chamois, ended up with some clear coat scratches on the hood using one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio