WeatherTech Floor Mats For A 2nd Gen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aluminum

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
5.9L Magnum V8
I would really like to get a set of weathertech floor mats for my truck, but weathertech doesnt make them for the 2nd gens. I know there are a few other companies that make molded floor mats but I dont know how they fit or the quality. Does anyone have any input on this subject?

5.9Magnum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum v8
I went with Husky liners for my floor mats. They sell the driver, passenger, and a middle piece with the cut out for the 4x4 so the whole front is covered. The only thing is the driver and passenger over lap the middle. Putting them in when you first get them or after cleaning you might have to adjust them a little to fit right but keep in mind I don't think these are laser fitted as the weather tech claims to be so that's probably why. In the pics you will see what I mean. Fitment aside, they are great mats..I drive on the beach a lot and the sand always gets trapped in them and i never have to worry about vacuuming the carpet underneath. Snow and mud stay inside as well till i rinse it off. The mats underneath never get dirty. I think they make ones for the back seat as well but I haven't gotten them yet. I can better pics tomorrow during the day if you want, i just ran outside quick so you get the idea of how they look. Sorry for the dirty mats i cant be bothered cleaning them till all this snow finally melts in NY :puke:

Attachments

• IMG_2962.jpg
    IMG_2962.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2963.jpg
    IMG_2963.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_2964.jpg
    IMG_2964.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 146

clownprince

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V8
I've got the full set of Husky Liners in mine and the carpet still looks brand new. I'm the second owner but they have been in there for probably 15 years at least