Well guys... goodbye 14 CC and hello 18 CC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
^ Everybodies situation is different... leasing works for some...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
so your leasing the truck?? No offense but talk about a waste of money, thats like renting an apartment as opposed to paying for your own house . Just throwing your money away!! should have bought it , not lease it
I usually feel the same but he could buy it out at the end too... to each their own.

DrkRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 crew cab Night Edition
Engine
5.7 hemi
I guess if you have to lease it , so be it, keep it stock, why would you sink $$$ into it for MODS and then give it back to the dealer after 3 yrs? , talk about a waste of $$$$

OP
OP
blackbetty14

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
so your leasing the truck?? No offense but talk about a waste of money, thats like renting an apartment as opposed to paying for your own house . Just throwing your money away!! should have bought it , not lease it

Intention was to purchase after leasing. Couldn’t afford finance payments on a new truck. Could afford finance payments at the end of my lease but I’m looking to buy a second home. Didn’t want to loose 50k on a home loan when my car payments go up $100 on a 60 month finance. I agree that leasing is a waste of money but this new truck is a much nicer truck with all the features I couldn’t afford the first time around. I will for sure be financing at the end of this lease since I won’t care about my car payment cuz I’ll be done with getting my 2nd house and not to mention matured student loans.

OP
OP
blackbetty14

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
I usually feel the same but he could buy it out at the end too... to each their own.
That’s the point lol. People don’t realize you basically end up paying the same amount if you lease and then finance vs financing at the beginning. Just takes longer to own it. Leasing is really only a waste if you just keep leasing.

OP
OP
blackbetty14

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
I guess if you have to lease it , so be it, keep it stock, why would you sink $$$ into it for MODS and then give it back to the dealer after 3 yrs? , talk about a waste of $$$$
Haha dude are you serious? I had a 14, and now I have an 18. Everything transfered over. Just a few extra things but nothing like I’m losing a ton of money on. My Hellcat rims, steps, tonno cover, headlights, oil catch can, variaram etc all swapped over. I literally returned them a stock truck. But as stated I would have purchased but this 2nd Home was a unforeseen variable 3 years ago. But it’s for the best, this is a much nicer truck to own in the end.

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Haha dude are you serious? I had a 14, and now I have an 18. Everything transfered over. Just a few extra things but nothing like I’m losing a ton of money on. My Hellcat rims, steps, tonno cover, headlights, oil catch can, variaram etc all swapped over. I literally returned them a stock truck. But as stated I would have purchased but this 2nd Home was a unforeseen variable 3 years ago. But it’s for the best, this is a much nicer truck to own in the end.
Ignore the nay Sayers....do what makes you happy and blow off the smack talkers...they don't control your bank account!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

DrkRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 crew cab Night Edition
Engine
5.7 hemi
if you can transfer all your MODS than thats the way to go but Leasing is still a total waste of money!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avurado