What did you do to your Gen3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeffropicaso

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My buddy here local, he has betrayed the dodge family and now drives a f__d....He had a nice truck also. I bought my truck new in 06 and still driving her today. Just ready to change her up some, keeping the brilliant black and undecided if the skulls and such are staying or going. My buddy Jimmy is a painter full time for body shop local and does his custom paint out of his garage at his house. Thank you Chris p, good to be here

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Well welcome man, im anxious to see the headlights all lit up

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
Got my new tails in today...

05fdf696ee5dd6c29557731d8965ea92.jpg

I think they are gona look good on the black truck
Looking forward to your thoughts on these; I'm considering the smoked lens version for my truck. Got the itch to change things up a bit

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Looking forward to your thoughts on these; I'm considering the smoked lens version for my truck. Got the itch to change things up a bit

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

These are the smoked ones, they dont do a dark smoke on em, but i powered em up on the bench and they are really bright, initial thoughts, they seem well built and look good in person

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
What brand are those? I like the looks of em. Considering the Depo lights or these depending on the brightness of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the depo tails on my red truck, i love them, and are stupid bright, these im not sure of the brand but i got em off ebay, they are bright and look good IMO, but i cant speak for long term use on em

Ill probably install them tomorrow though

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
What brand are those? I like the looks of em. Considering the Depo lights or these depending on the brightness of these.

I originally wanted to go depo, but now I no longer like the looks of them. Too much like a Chevy or 12th gen Ford.

I think when I do mine, I'll go with recon black/clear. Or whatever is the best single array, separate reverse bulb setup. (for reference, the ones demon just got are what I consider "dual array" and separate reverse bulb.)

The reason I say this is because you might change your mind on style. Pretty sure you're on a strict budget like me, so just be absolutely sure about the look you want before you buy.

Sent from my magic 5-inch

cliftonclendenen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
I have the depo tails on my red truck, i love them, and are stupid bright, these im not sure of the brand but i got em off ebay, they are bright and look good IMO, but i cant speak for long term use on em

Ill probably install them tomorrow though

Yeah I love the looks of these rather than the depo tails but I want them to be bright so idiot drivers can see me haha.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
I originally wanted to go depo, but now I no longer like the looks of them. Too much like a Chevy or 12th gen Ford.

I think when I do mine, I'll go with recon black/clear. Or whatever is the best single array, separate reverse bulb setup. (for reference, the ones demon just got are what I consider "dual array" and separate reverse bulb.)

The reason I say this is because you might change your mind on style. Pretty sure you're on a strict budget like me, so just be absolutely sure about the look you want before you buy.

While there is logic in your process here, but the thing is i look at style and brightness of them, recon and their identical cheaper counterpart Sonar, the difference between the parking lights and brake lights is not a very drastic one, the depo lights, well they are almost blinding, anzo brand lights are stupid bright as well.

The lights I have in the picture that I just bought have a great difference between the parking lights and brake lights in brightness, also ill say this, recon/sonar brand have the worst fitment of all aftermarket led tails

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Yeah I love the looks of these rather than the depo tails but I want them to be bright so idiot drivers can see me haha.

Ive tried virtually every set of tails for the rams, and of all my testing these two are the brightest...

Depo:
922a8f855ac7e743052d5c6e3e03ddf9.jpg

Anzo:
54ffca6646902762e83da52cd53dd9ae.jpg

These both come in various looks, but these are the two brightest styles

cliftonclendenen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8

I wouldn’t say I’m on a STRICT budget, considering all I do is pay for my insurance and phone bill, but I totally get what your saying. I want to get some cheap-er good tails so I can have MORE money for bigger and better mods (Like the rims I’ve been saying I’ll buy for the past 4 months lol)

cliftonclendenen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Ive tried virtually every set of tails for the rams, and of all my testing these two are the brightest...

These both come in various looks, but these are the two brightest styles

I don’t really fond the looks of the Anzo, I’d have to say the depos are the best looking ones, the only thing I don’t like about them are the reflectors in the center, I’m considering buying them and blacking those out but very risky on a set of $120 tails lol