What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexalex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I power wash my car today. I use a pressure washer for every wash. But note that I do *not* use if for some things where I prioritize volume over pressure (e.g., rinsing off shampoo).

46RamMan

U.S. Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I searched the forum for a thread like this and didn't find anything. I figured it would be fun to have a thread that everyone can watch what everyone is doing each week.

This week I put on Steelcraft nerf bars, and right now I'm getting the permaplating put on the truck. This way it gets a real good bath.
Drove it to chinamart and the bank

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks beautiful, but so glad I don't even own a snow shovel :waytogo:

Right now, I'm especially jealous of that. 2 snow blowers going for at least 8 hours today, I'm tired and sore. Got nearly 4 feet in approximately 18 hours or so, I'm used to snow but not at that rate. Finally got my truck cleared off at least..
IMG_4697.jpg IMG_4698.jpg IMG_4700.jpg

Neighbors are going to have a real difficult time getting their cars out tomorrow. One is an accord and the other is a murano... I have no idea which is which anymore:
IMG_4707.jpg IMG_4709.jpg

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Right now, I'm especially jealous of that. 2 snow blowers going for at least 8 hours today, I'm tired and sore. Got nearly 4 feet in approximately 18 hours or so, I'm used to snow but not at that rate. Finally got my truck cleared off at least..
View attachment 231003 View attachment 231004 View attachment 231005

Neighbors are going to have a real difficult time getting their cars out tomorrow. One is an accord and the other is a murano... I have no idea which is which anymore:
View attachment 231007 View attachment 231008

Brings back fun childhood memories growing up in the Northeast :waytogo:

Love the color of your Ram