What floor liners for great protection in front seat area? Seat covers for truck too?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If it's a work truck and you expect it to get extra dirty I would have considered the vinyl floor option instead of carpet. I've had my carpet out and it wasn't too hard. There might be a kit available to change it later.

OP
OP
lobsterbake

lobsterbake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Turbo Diesel 6.7
Work truck with OCD owner - even a work truck is treated like a pleasure truck lol.

OP
OP
lobsterbake

lobsterbake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Turbo Diesel 6.7
Thank you for everyones input - I went with the Husky X Act Contours as feel it gives the best absolute coverage and lifetime warranty.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Work truck with OCD owner - even a work truck is treated like a pleasure truck lol.
That's why I was thinking vinyl floor. You can wash it and wipe it dry. Carpet is a pain if you're dealing with a lot of getting in and out of the truck on job sites. I shampoo mine once a year. If I had a vinyl floor I'd probably clean it once a month.

Slick61

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I got the Ram slush mats for my '16 CCSB, and like others, wish the coverage were better on the passenger side. As far as seat covers go... I went with the Carhartt duckweave seat covers. They've been great. I looked at a lot of the neoprene seat covers and found that most of them fit a bit too tight, & end up crushing the foam & fabric beneath... and they're a little more work to get on & off. The Carhartt duckweave seat covers fit snug, but have a little "give". They're tough, but easy to get on & off quickly for washing.

ncgrl1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 RAM LongHorn 4x4
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I have a set of black Husky's for the front if anyone is interested. They are 4 months old in perfect shape. I would do $50 plus shipping if anyone is interested...

Roll Tide Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I will be in the market soon for some floor liners. Are any of these flexible to be able to get into the rear floor storage compartments? Had Huskie liners in my old 01 and though they lasted me 14 years, they were not flexible.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
My first choice is always WeatherTech / Husky is my next choice due to they are a bit cheaper and more often on sale compared to the WT.

I feel the WT are more durable - due to they are molded out of a thicker plastic.

Can't go wrong with either.
I am still searching for the perfect set of seat covers for the front 2 seats. My Ram is not a work truck so I am looking at more of a leather fit.

Jim Flaherty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have Weathertech mats and Seat Saver canvas seat covers, front and back. This is a work truck and so far all interiors are undamaged.

marks146

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Hello

I am looking for suggestions for a heavy duty floor mat for the front foot wells for the 18 2500 crew cab SLT I have on order. I really like the Ram “slush mats” but the passenger side mat doesn’t protect the left side of the footwell very well. I am ordering the Ram one piece slush mat for back seats as it appears to work well from a coverage perspective.

I also want some really good seat covers as this is going to be a power washing work truck and I want to keep the interior nice. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

I've had weathertech in every vehicle I've owned since they became available on the market. They fit the best and last the longest. You won't be sorry with them.

katzkin seat covers may be the ones you will be happiest with. Google them.