What gauges do you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twisted 8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Curious for the guys running supercharger or turbos, what gauges did you add? I was thinking boost and air/fuel wideband but I saw on a video that suggested a fuel pressure gauge? From most videos I see for boosted Ram's it does not seem like people add any gauges.

Pics would be awesome for ideas!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Curious for the guys running supercharger or turbos, what gauges did you add? I was thinking boost and air/fuel wideband but I saw on a video that suggested a fuel pressure gauge? From most videos I see for boosted Ram's it does not seem like people add any gauges.

Pics would be awesome for ideas!

I'm not boosted but I do run nitrous. I have a 3 gauge pillar pod with Fuel pressure /Nitrous pressure,and my AEM wide band.For boost you'd swap the nitrous gauge for a boost gauge. My pressure gauges are autometers,and the AEM wide band has it's own gauge. Sorry no pic's,pick a facebook page ,and i'll post them there,but on here I've never had any luck posting pic's,lol

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes on a fuel pressure gauge in addition to boost and Air/Fuel ratio.

It would be nice to know you have a fuel pressure problem before you grenade the engine.