What sensor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brandon.scarbrough

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Started one night after work. Started my 2016 2500 up, "electronic stability control malfunction" light came on and stayed on during the 10 mile drive home and was on when I startred it the next morning. Did a burn out and the light went off.
Next night my left front low tire pressure notification came on. Read 35psi. Stayed on for a minute then read 70 psi like normal.
Then tonight, turned key to accessory and the "check anti lock braking system" message popped up, threw up the little envelope icon but then went off before I could read the notification.

Notifications don't stay on long enough to read the codes.
Truck only has 26,*** miles on it.

This isn't the first electrical problem I've had with this piece of junk.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Still have warranty? Take that **** back cause you've got some gremlins roaming around in there.

it's probably a stupid little sensor that has nothing to do with any of those issues.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

brandon.scarbrough

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
I do! The dealer saw me every other week for about 2 months! Lol. I just didn't know if someone here had th same problems. The two dealers I have went to still haven't figured out my previous problems so I don't really have much faith in them.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Man that sucks, idk what I would do if I had a new truck act like that to me. But be persistent with those dealers, go above them if you don't think there competent. Ask ramcares on this forum for help, I've seen/read her help numerous ppl with a high success rate. Service department techs nowadays are just screen readers and part changers.

OP
OP
B

brandon.scarbrough

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Man that sucks, idk what I would do if I had a new truck act like that to me. But be persistent with those dealers, go above them if you don't think there competent. Ask ramcares on this forum for help, I've seen/read her help numerous ppl with a high success rate. Service department techs nowadays are just screen readers and part changers.
Andrea from ramcares was involved I've got her number on speed dial lol. Ya, door locks, Windows, radio and back up camera only work some times. And everything has been replaced so far...
So I wouldn't be surprised if this sensor has to be replaced 5 or 6 times too...

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
wtf! Sorry to hear that dude. I don't know what to say, just blows my mind that some ppl spend so much for a truck and get nothing but problems. It's just weird that the same truck of yours elsewhere will never have problems. It's a 50/50 shot when you buy a new truck, your either going to get a great truck or your going to get a problematic one.:Good or Bad:

OP
OP
B

brandon.scarbrough

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Yep. And since they couldn't technically find anything wrong with it, I couldn't claim it as a Lemon under the 18,000 mile cut off.
Shoulda just stuck with my mechanical Cummins and manual locks and Windows lol

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Good luck man, someone on here will chime in with more info for you I'm sure. There's a lot of good techs here.