What yall think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demetriew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What yall think? I had this problem at first. If you would have asked me a few years ago I would have told you Im getting the F150. But oh how times have changed. Ram new king of the hill.

I think Ram should have had at least 2 or 3 more points with the reclining seats, air suspension for loading and better interface screen imo

firecadet613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well.... my current truck is a '16 F150 and I've got a '19 RAM on order. No major issues with F150.... but this new RAM is a step above.

alwi228

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I pretty much had landed on the platinum last winter and held out for the auto show to see what was offered. I currently drive an Grand Cherokee Overland and I really like FCA's layout and uconnect. But when the new Ram came out, the exterior is sharp, I honestly prefer the tad more (in my opinion) muscular look of the F150 and even Denali. The interior of the Denali is garbage IMO, and the f150 I THOUGHT was perfect until the ram came out. Now the f150 dash looks very dated to me, that and the interior storage of the Ram and the insane comfort of the back seats sold me. I've test driven both a few times, I think they're both great rides. The Ram feels a little more natural to me but that may be because im used to the uconnect and FCA's steering wheel controls/dash set up. ANYWAYS, exterior wise they are both 10's to their respective fans, but I cant believe anyone would say Ram doesn't leap over the other brands with theirs. Even new GM 1500's look immediately dated compared to the Rams. Guarantee Ford will not stick with a 8inch screen when they release their next f150, due in 2020

Mercury250

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L E torque
I agree with the review for the most part. I would've had them tied. F150 has the superior drivetrain and towing technology while Ram has the more refined interior and ride. They both are good looking trucks.