What's next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DDean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Superchips, K&N CAI, FM40, IPCW Headlights, Spyder tails, Color matched front end, Alpine touchscreen radio/GPS, bed cover. Thats what I got. Need some ideas for what's next. Can't afford a lift and new tires. Don't really care what the mod is either. Haven't really focused on the interior but don't care to unless it's somethin cool. Need some ideas guys got a little money to spend and I haven't modded anything in a while. Got that itch lol.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Gears. Help that mini-motor get that big old heavy truck moving.

OP
OP
DDean

DDean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hood scoop wouldn't be a bad idea I suppose. Any recommendations on that? Haven't found one I liked. Any other ideas? I'll never lower it. I'm a firm believer the only direction a truck should go is up :)

Last edited:

HemiSLT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006, 2017
Engine
Hemi 5.7, Ecodiesel
You should paint your rear bumper to complete the exterior like I recommended to you not long ago. I would do that before a hood scoop but it's your truck. Performance is always good too :)