Wheel Fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WildWilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Good afternoon everyone!

Long time no post and I hope that everyone's well!

Currently getting all of my body work wrapped up (finally) and I'll post pictures when it's all done. Looking to put a cherry on top of getting the old girl all cleaned up.

Looking at getting a set of these: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mtt-2368402

My only concern is the backspacing/offset. My initial hunch is that I shouldn't have any problems. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

CoreyLRam96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good afternoon everyone!

Long time no post and I hope that everyone's well!

Currently getting all of my body work wrapped up (finally) and I'll post pictures when it's all done. Looking to put a cherry on top of getting the old girl all cleaned up.

Looking at getting a set of these: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mtt-2368402

My only concern is the backspacing/offset. My initial hunch is that I shouldn't have any problems. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

What exactly are you worried about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
WildWilly

WildWilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I just want to make sure I don't have any fitment issues from going from stock 16x7s to the 16x8s with a 4.5" backspacing and a zero offset

Anacleto25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
Did you end up getting these rims? I wanted to get these exact ones, I just had that hunch like said that they wouldn't fit correctly. So, I'm curious if you ended up getting these and if so, how did they fit? Was there a lot of wheel poke?