winch mount!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01DodgeRamMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
was really hoping to find a bully bar with a winch mount on it but no luck of course, we do alot of mudding/ crawling around here and i need it! lol if any1 knows of a bully bar with a mount on it or one that can be fitted for one please let me know.. worse case what about a front mount receiver any1 seen one for our trucks actually on it?

thanks for looking

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
A bully bar really isn't going to give you much protection for off roading. They are typically only .08" thick tops
I would go with a front mount hitch and a winch craddle. Pulling from the front isn't always the best way out and it's nice to be able to get te winch out of the elements

Badger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A bully bar really isn't going to give you much protection for off roading. They are typically only .08" thick tops
I would go with a front mount hitch and a winch craddle. Pulling from the front isn't always the best way out and it's nice to be able to get te winch out of the elements

This right here is hands down the best functioning system for a winch.

OP
OP
01DodgeRamMan

01DodgeRamMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thanks yall! deffin gonna help me and i didnt want the bully for protect i just like how they look haha

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Ahhh gotcha it's funny cause I was on the same page last fall but I never got around to actually fabing this up
Bullbar.jpg