Z Automotive at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
-Zauto-banner-4_f3c8b316cfc3289a87e44f6169de6130-1.png

We are proud to announce we are now offering Z Automotive products here at Got Exhaust!

30629148_1872032932817601_8295711508109721600_o.jpg

"Z Automotive has been designing and manufacturing electronics for performance since 2007. From overcoming the computer nannies that keep LX vehicles from being "fun" to shift kits and line lock kits that make your muscle car feel like old school muscle, Z Automotive is committed to unlocking the performance your car has to offer."

Z automotive makes several electronic performance modifications that simply plug into your OBDII plug and let you control them from your steering wheel controls! They have several innovative products that we now offer like the Tazer, Burnbox, Tranzformer, Emergency Response Module, NOESP, etc....

Also keep an eye out for some new products in the very near future!

Check out the Tazer RAM here

More info coming soon. We will have their products on our site soon. Until then feel free to message me with what you are looking for and I can quote you.

Last edited:

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Burnbox? For 2014? In stock?

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
I was actually just looking at them. But might just do a line lock. Not sure yet.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
RAMTazer now in BETA testing. It should be ready soon!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is that? Fit 2500??

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road

Tazer RAM features can be broken into two categories;

• Vehicle Settings – which are changes made to the vehicle which to accommodate for changes made to the vehicle or to enable or “unlock” features that technically exist but are disabled by the factory, normally reserved for a higher trim level or package for that vehicle type. These changes will continue to operate after the Tazer RAM is unplugged.
  • Live Functions – which are functions the Tazer RAM performs live, only while plugged into the OBD2 port.
Vehicle Settings:

• Calibrate speedometer for non-factory tire sizes
  • Configure vehicle for gear ratio changes
  • Can disable Tire Pressure Monitoring System warnings, or modify PSI settings*
  • Can enable/disable Daytime Running Lights and user can select lights to use (application dependent)
  • Can enable the addition of factory fog lights
  • Can disable Fog Light Dropout (allowing hi and low beams and fog lights on simultaneously)
  • Can enable the addition of factory backup camera and aftermarket front camera*
  • Can disable SiriusXM TravelLink traffic and weather warnings
  • Can enable aux video/audio for front camera and/or external video source (2018’s can only enable one cargo cam input)
  • One-touch return-to-stock – Quick “unmarry” function returns all vehicle settings back to stock. No need to remember or write down original settings when returning to stock before dealer service.
Live Functions:

• AutoFold – Can automatically extend and retract power folding mirrors when vehicle is turned on and off
  • Windows from keyfob – can open and close front door power windows from the keyfob
  • Line Lock – Uses ABS solenoids to lock the front wheels for burnouts at the track or just for fun
  • Can enable in-motion navigation address entry
  • Light Show mode – 6 preset and 3 make-your-own Light shows that flashes all the exterior lights, perfect for car shows. Control from Key Fob or steering wheel buttons. Can be enabled for in-motion use for parades, off-road and legal police/EMS.
  • Cooldown mode: Turn engine fans on demand when the ignition is on, engine not running – good for the staging lanes at the track or after a run in the trails.
  • Winch Mode: temporarily raise engine idle to 2000 RPM when winching or jump starting another vehicle.
  • Clear CELs – reset that pesky check engine light. Good when you have mods that set the light and you know exactly why.
  • Fully disable ESP/Traction Control by pressing and holding ESP button
  • 0 to 30 and 0 to 60 Timers – Displays 0-30 or 0-60 times on EVIC display
  • Firmware updates – new firmware is available periodically, always free and posted to the Z Automotive website. Use ZPU programming utility, also on the website, to load the firmware.
*tire psi setting requires dealer trip, so the vehicle can recognize the change. Disabling TPMS system altogether and turning off the warning symbol does NOT require the dealer.

INSTALLATION IS A SIMPLE MATTER OF PLUGGING IT INTO THE DIAGNOSTIC OBD2 PORT WHICH IS LOCATED BY THE PARKING BRAKE.

I need to confirm but I thought this was also going to enable SRT pages on the radio.

YES it will fit your RAM

MJockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I see the Tazer Ram is now listed for sale on the Z-Auto web site. Who going to be the genie-pig?

Has anyone located the OBD security module in the Ram 2500? It sounds like it could be a pain to get to.

"Model year 2018 Ram: Due to the addition of a new security module, a Bypass Module will need to be installed behind the radio, and is included with purchase."

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I see the Tazer Ram is now listed for sale on the Z-Auto web site. Who going to be the genie-pig?

Has anyone located the OBD security module in the Ram 2500? It sounds like it could be a pain to get to.

"Model year 2018 Ram: Due to the addition of a new security module, a Bypass Module will need to be installed behind the radio, and is included with purchase."

I am waiting for the SRT page unlock then I will do the RAM tazer and the SRT unlock on my RAM. To get behind the radio is actually really easy on these. 2 screws in sun glass holder above radio and one in the card holder then the whole center surround pops off. I have had mine out already once before. One of the easier ones for newer vehicles IMO.

MJockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
But there is no current version of a SRT RAM. Last one was in 2006. Seems that feature is only available on models that have a SRT version.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
But there is no current version of a SRT RAM. Last one was in 2006. Seems that feature is only available on models that have a SRT version.

Its in the software of the radio as they use the same radio. Its there just locked. SRT pages not specific to the RAM or any other vehicle. I have seen the BETA testing video in a RAM 3500 dually cummins. It works they are just adding some features and finishing testing

Punishher7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Did I miss where it had the ability to turn off MDS??? That would make it a winner for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did I miss where it had the ability to turn off MDS??? That would make it a winner for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It currently can not do that. I am waiting for EDGE to release the Pulsar version for the 6.4. That will be able to do it.