New MINOTAUR RAM 1500 for 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prefix Performance

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Minotaur
Engine
6.4L 392
We tried to keep it somewhat quiet until our formal announcement next week at the Barrett-Jackson event in Scottsdale. But... you guys are very persistent! We appreciate all of the calls and emails, so... here's the details.
Yes... the response to the Minotaur and its impressive features over the past 12 months has been amazing! But... most agreed that the price was just too high.
With a LOT of work during the past few months, we have finally been authorized to obtain brand new RAM 1500 Sport trucks at a very reduced price. This allows us to keep the exact same quality of construction and high-end components as our original design, but drastically reduce the price. So, now those that are interested, can get a brand new Minotaur truck for $59,995. There is more info on our web site. We will begin taking orders for a limited production run of new RAM Minotaur trucks on Friday. If interested, let us know. Thanks again!!
3sdzag4l9fl0jw0xsyy1o79rru79rr7y

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tha front fascia is made to go with the larger fenders. But it looks slick!

OP
OP
Prefix Performance

Prefix Performance

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Minotaur
Engine
6.4L 392
Correct... we don't offer the fascia separately, because it would look odd without the Prefix Composite fenders.

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
How about the front strut tower brace? I've been looking for one to go into a build i'm cooking up.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great news!!! Can you get all the upgrades on a regular cab 1500??? All the pictures I see are 4 door trucks on your website....

Gump

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd sure like a green one with the 6.4

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For several thousands a 3rd party company has created an appearance package that should've happened from FCA a few years ago

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems like a decent price for what ya get. Good luck getting a Raptor for less........

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
If you guys could get it in the $40-$50k range that'd be great..thx.:happy107:

I'm not into that look but doesn't a new Ram reasonably equipped cost $40,000 plus? As many threads as I have read where people drool over the Minoutaur I thought this thread would blow up with people saying their prayers had been answered. I know a lot of mods can be done on the cheap at home but a lot of people lack the skill, tools and place to work on their trucks and like to buy them already done, with a warranty I assume.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seems like a decent price for what ya get. Good luck getting a Raptor for less........

I'm not into that look but doesn't a new Ram reasonably equipped cost $40,000 plus?.

Never hurts to ask :shrug:

But in all seriousness......I'm sure the new price is very decent for what you get.

But in reality....and IMO of course....I don't see it really having a big effect on them moving these things. It's just like the srt10 or the mythical hellcat ram....the target audience is just too small. Sure you'll have a few crazies out there who might buy them and cruise to the Walmart meets on Fridays yada yada.. Ya they're cool but I have YET to see a Ram runner let alone a MINOTAUR roaming the streets since their inception.

I could be completely wrong.....I DO see tons of Raptors running around so there's that lol

Again...all in my opinion.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Pictures not loading for me [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here no pics, Depending on looks/performance I might have 60K to toss around next spring. That would be less than the Hellcat Challenger @ 84K or a Mustang GTR @ approximately 100K (Canadian pricing):crazy:

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
If they don't have them available on the dealer lot I doubt they will sell like the Raptor.

OP
OP
Prefix Performance

Prefix Performance

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Minotaur
Engine
6.4L 392
Agreed.... However, for now, we are only interested in a limited production of these special vehicles. We don't need to sell thousands of them. We like the idea of a guy owning a very high quality, specialty vehicle that he won't see on every corner. And... competes VERY well against a Raptor. This Suspension is unbelievable, and definitely not needed for everyone. But... at this price, it is a GREAT value for those who want something that looks really cool and performs even better. Thanks for the input.

OP
OP
Prefix Performance

Prefix Performance

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Minotaur
Engine
6.4L 392
Great discussion and input. So far... we've sold every Minotaur ever built (except our Tequila Lime Green DEMO truck) and buyers tend to like the fact that they are specialty low-volume production vehicles. (Not seen in every parking lot) It's fun to own something unique. We did agree that the old price was just too expensive for many who were ready to place orders if more affordable. So... at the $59,995. nobody could put the exact modifications and upgrades into a new truck and be anywhere near this price. It would cost them much more. We officially start taking orders next week at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale, so we will see what happens. We do appreciate all the input and suggestions! Thank you Guys!

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Will these trucks retain the original factory warranty on the parts that haven't been changed? Can someone with deep enough pockets get one with the 6.4?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio