“Best” Ohio dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sukidog

Reaction score
New to Dodge. Have had Fords, Chevy, Tundra in past. Ready for a new truck and the Ram seems like the best overall choice. Have a Tundra now and not happy with the new model. Had issues with both Fords and Chevy previously, so seems like a good time to try a Ram. Sure wish more luxo configs were offered with a long bed, but that’s a problem across makes now. I definitely use the bed and 6.5’ sometimes disappoints.

Im looking for the easiest and most reasonable dealer to work with Re: availabilty, pricing and (later) servicing.

I‘m willing to go to Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Akron/Canton or anywhere in between for the right deal.

Anyone with positive experiences willing to recommend?

Thanks.

dsherman26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a good experience with Fred Martin in Barberton, I'm new to Ram myself. Wife's car got totalled, and she suggested we get a truck. Test drove a used Ford Ranger and the Ram, and we both liked the Ram. They weren't pushy, were very helpful, and when I took it back to have the trailer hitch installed, the service experience was also quite good.

OP
OP
S

Sukidog

Reaction score
Thanks; I'll check them out.
How do you like the V6/3.21? What's your real world mileage like and do you ever feel like not enough power? My Tundra has the 5.7 V8 hog (14/17 real world) but it is fairly quick in any situation.

dsherman26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It seems to have plenty of get up and go for me. I haven't towed our small travel trailer (3200 lb) with it yet, but I used to tow it with a Honda Pilot with no trouble. I've been averaging about 20 MPG overall in mixed driving. Not bad for a 4x4.

SniperDroid

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Inc. in Kent, OH. Bought a Jeep and Ram there, sent a neice there for her Jeep. Great Pricing, and an excellent service department. Switched service to Slimans in Amherst because they were closer, and have a full staff of Ram Master Mechanics. Very pleased with them, also.