03 2500 single cab Rear manual slider window latch set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brevan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I am having a helluva time trying to find a latch kit (both sides the latch and the keeper) online or locally (nor-cal) even the damn pick and pulls near me are stripped of them.. I found a keeper on mopar parts but they want almost $50 after shipping for a piece of plastic that's less than 2" long and less than 1/2" wide.. that seems outrageous to me.. anyone know pigg any good sites that have the whole latch kit for a reasonable price?
Thx in advance

MikeT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Have you tried eBay? I know it's a nasty word, but I was very very careful (and had the part number) for an 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee cruise control solenoid and was able to find one on eBay right part number for $69 and it actually was the right part and even more exciting it worked. My wife loves her cruise control. No shop/dealer in town or around the country had or could find one. eBay - it isn't great but it is a last resort.

Mike

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am having a helluva time trying to find a latch kit (both sides the latch and the keeper) online or locally (nor-cal) even the damn pick and pulls near me are stripped of them.. I found a keeper on mopar parts but they want almost $50 after shipping for a piece of plastic that's less than 2" long and less than 1/2" wide.. that seems outrageous to me.. anyone know pigg any good sites that have the whole latch kit for a reasonable price?
Thx in advance
You have to pay to play, like $50 bucks gonna break you?