09-18 OEM Retrofit - Morimoto H1 8.0 - DD Demon Eyes - Brand New Never Installed - Lens Still Open!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
IMG_3477-scaled.jpg

IMG_3501-scaled.jpg

IMG_3508-scaled.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

I bought these lights specifically with the intention of building them on video to make a youtube tutorial. Now that they are done and filming is done, i am selling them.

*** THE LIGHTS ARE NOT SEALED. I AM LISTING THEM UNSEALED SO THE BUYER CAN DO 1 OF 3 OPTIONS: 1. I RESEAL THEM BEFORE SHIPPING. 2. I SHIP THEM UNSEALED SO BUYER CAN MODIFY THEM FURTHER/PAINT THEM/DO WHATEVER. 3. BUYER CAN REQUEST CHANGES AND I WILL ADD/CHANGE THEM TO BUYERS REQUEST AFTER FULL PAYMENT. ***

Go here to see more pictures and videos of this build: https://ram.blackforestweb.com/quad-h1-8-0-retrofit/

--- RETROFIT OVERVIEW ---

So I have a YouTube channel and I wanted to do a retrofit from start to finish completely filmed to make a tutorial for my channel. I chose the Ram OEM Quad Replicas because they are the most common Ram lights that owners retrofit. I then chose the Morimoto Mini H1 8.0 Projectors since they are the most budget friendly and most common aftermarket projectors. I thought for anyone watching the tutorial, they will most likely be a beginner so I went with the H1 8.0's because they are the easiest to install for a newb. The wiring was installed with grommets on the bulb caps so there is no holes or spots for leaks. Everything was wired with plugs, and done with care and precision. I definetly took my time with this build and made sure to pay attention to small detail as I was filming and was as in depth about how to build them as possible. No corners were cut anywhere.

---- BUILD LIST ----
- 09-18 Ram OEM Quad Replica Housings - Black w/ Clear Corners
- Morimoto H1 8.0 HID Projectors
- Morimoto Mini Gatling Gun Black Series Shrouds
- Morimoto XB 5000k H1 HID Bulbs
- Morimoto AMP Extensions
- Diode Dynamics Pro Series RGBW Demon Eyes
- Diode Dynamics M8 RGBW Bluetooth Controller
- Morimoto Retrorubber

---- PARTS NOT INCLUDED ----
- Ballasts - You will need to purchase your own ballasts!!!!
- Ignitors - You will need to purchase your own ignitors!!!!

Like I previously said, this build was done with the sole purpose of filming a YouTube Retrofit tutorial video for my channel and I already had Morimoto Ballasts and AMP Ignitors laying around so I did not buy new ones when I was not planning on using this build. I still need those parts so they are NOT included!

--- WHAT IS ALL INCLUDED ---
x1 - Black Quad OEM Replica Housings
x2 - Morimoto H1 Projectors
x2 - Morimoto Mini Gatling Gun Shrouds
x2 - Morimoto XB 5000k HID Bulbs
x2 - Morimoto 24" AMP Extension Wires
x2 - Diode Dynamics RGBW Pro Series Demon Eyes
x1 - Diode Dynamics M8 1Ch. RGBW Bluetooth Controller - Works with all phones
x1 - Morimoto Retrorubber (if buyer choses to buy lights unsealed, otherwise it will be used by me to seal them).

--- FITMENT GUIDE ---
All Trim Level 2009-2018 Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 with stock Quad or Dual headlights.

--- PICTURES ---

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3423-1.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

Go here for more photos:
https://ram.blackforestweb.com/quad-h1-8-0-retrofit/

--- VIDEO ---

I am asking for $800 + buyer pays shipping ($45-$100 depending on location). Considering they are still brand new, every part is brand new, never installed or used, and are still unsealed, $800 is a huge savings compared to what most Retrofitters would charge for the same exact build ($1.350+). I can either reseal them before shipping, or I can include the Morimoto Retrorubber and you can modify them more with whatever you want, then reseal them, or if you pay in full ahead of time, I can add whatever you want to them and customize them further.

Status
Not open for further replies.