1.5 & 3 inch body lift pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Barry Phillips

Barry Phillips

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@bfill_rebel My buddy just lined me up with a friend of his who has his own fabrication business. Talked with him yesterday and he said it should be no problem! Going to take it off to do the body lift then have him fab some brackets based on exact measurement needed to put brush guard back on. Might have him do something for exhaust tips too since I’ve heard they can be a pain to get back in the right spot.

Thanks again for all your help! Probably going to be a few weeks until I get everything lined up and done but can’t wait to do it and post pics!!

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
@bfill_rebel My buddy just lined me up with a friend of his who has his own fabrication business. Talked with him yesterday and he said it should be no problem! Going to take it off to do the body lift then have him fab some brackets based on exact measurement needed to put brush guard back on. Might have him do something for exhaust tips too since I’ve heard they can be a pain to get back in the right spot.

Thanks again for all your help! Probably going to be a few weeks until I get everything lined up and done but can’t wait to do it and post pics!!

Older thread that caught my attention.

How did everything end up working out for you? Pics?