10" single under rear seat sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keithrh12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone have any links for a 10 inch sub box that goes under the rear seat? Preferably not have to raise the seat up?

Dr. Righteous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just pulled a ATrend B-BOX single 10" box to swap in a dual 10" Atrend B-Box.
Highly recommend them. Interior volume is .6 cu ft, ideal for a 10" car sub sealed enclosure. Build quality is very good. I would offer to sell it to you but I told my brother I would give it to him. The only down side is they use a generic spring loaded speaker terminal. They are bad news if you want to put some real power to the sub. What I did (and recommend) is to remove the speaker terminal and cut out a 2" round plug and plug the hole. Drill a small hole in the box to pass the wire through and connect the speaker directly with at least a 12 gauge speaker wire. 2 wires if you have a DVC sub. That way if desired you can change the series or parallel wiring without having to take the sub out of the box.

https://www.amazon.com/A201-10CP-Si...ywords=a+box+10+box+ram&qid=1623851445&sr=8-4
Atrend B-box single 10.jpg

I decided it was time to go big (budget allowing) or go home.
I upgraded to 2 10s and 1Kw of power. After listening for several minutes I start feeling kind of sick; like sea sick. I think that is enough bass for me. :D
Can't explain it but I'm guessing the intense low freq bass is messing with my inner ear. It thinks I'm moving around when I'm not; like being on a boat rolling in the waves.

IMG_20210616_090415718.jpg

That box with those 2 10s has to weigh 80 or 90 lbs. But its moving around with the system cranked. Got to find some way to bolt it down.

Last edited:

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i have a 10" pioneer low profile under seat powered sub that fits under my passenger front seat in my slt.sounds great.still leaves my rear storage free for winch gear.

OP
OP
Keithrh12

Keithrh12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just pulled a ATrend B-BOX single 10" box to swap in a dual 10" Atrend B-Box.
Highly recommend them. Interior volume is .6 cu ft, ideal for a 10" car sub sealed enclosure. Build quality is very good. I would offer to sell it to you but I told my brother I would give it to him. The only down side is they use a generic spring loaded speaker terminal. They are bad news if you want to put some real power to the sub. What I did (and recommend) is to remove the speaker terminal and cut out a 2" round plug and plug the hole. Drill a small hole in the box to pass the wire through and connect the speaker directly with at least a 12 gauge speaker wire. 2 wires if you have a DVC sub. That way if desired you can change the series or parallel wiring without having to take the sub out of the box.

https://www.amazon.com/A201-10CP-Si...ywords=a+box+10+box+ram&qid=1623851445&sr=8-4
View attachment 250701

I decided it was time to go big (budget allowing) or go home.
I upgraded to 2 10s and 1Kw of power. After listening for several minutes I start feeling kind of sick; like sea sick. I think that is enough bass for me. :D
Can't explain it but I'm guessing the intense low freq bass is messing with my inner ear. It thinks I'm moving around when I'm not; like being on a boat rolling in the waves.

View attachment 250702

That box with those 2 10s has to weigh 80 or 90 lbs. But its moving around with the system cranked. Got to find some way to bolt it down.
Link to dual box? Did you have to raise the seat?

Dr. Righteous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Link to dual box? Did you have to raise the seat?
Got on Amazon but hey are showing out of stock now.
just google search

Bbox A202-10CP​

Yeah, I added 1" spacers to the bolts so the seat would sit up higher. The corners of the box overlap the seat brackets so it raises them up also. Not ideal. The solution is to notch the box to clear the brackets so the box sits completely flat. The 10" I have are kinda beefy yeah, the stock seat height would sit right on top of the subs.