12” Screen Reports: anyone have one that works without issues?

How has your 12” Screen been?

• I’ve had no problems or issues with it.

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • There have been some issues that are fixed/resolved, and it works fine now.

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • There have been minor issues, not all resolved, but I tolerate them. I’d buy it again.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • There have been major issues, unresolved, and I wouldn’t buy it again.

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyQuest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque Hemi
The last time mine lost the presets, XM Satellite had to resend a signal and that's what fixed it. I've never done anything with the door setting.

Pikeville904

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ignition Orange Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After 4 trips to the dealer, I finally called CFA customer service. Once again I was told "they are working on a fix". No timeline available as of now. I was told the third quarter at the dealer, but told by CFA that they don't know when. Like most of the rest of you folks, after spending nearly 70k for a truck that is supposed to be the best in the business, CFA has fallen flat on their faces on this 12" screen center stack. I was basically told, they will get to getting a fix, if and when they want to. Same as being told 'you bought the truck, spent your money and now we don't give a s**t.. I've been with Ram for years, but I'm seeing a different company in my very near future. As much as I like Ram trucks, I'm not going to keep getting screwed over by this company.. Rant Over..

Finally, may have the problem on my truck 'fixed'.. They tore into the dash and found out the wiring connectors were loose, not letting it 'connect' to the GPS antennae. They checked the leads for continuity and found that there was none between the radio and the antennae. So far, it seems to have fixed the problem. If it didn't fix it, you can rest assured, I'll be back on here bit*cing again..hahahaa

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963