12 inch display freaking out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dc73pdsgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L e-torque
So this weird thing happened the other day. Was driving my 2019 5th gen Laramie 4x4. Everything was fine. Stopped at the local taco hell and when I got back in the truck and started it up the 12 inch display was all white. I could see the menus under the white but nothing resolved it. Tried resetting the settings, shut off the truck and restarted it, yes I opened the door to kill the radio too. It stayed white till I got to target. Radio worked, all functions seemed to work fine but the display was white. Went to target, did some shopping and when I got back in the truck everything was fine. Display was backe to normal. Any ideas?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I think it was trying to tell you no more taco hell..

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
So this weird thing happened the other day. Was driving my 2019 5th gen Laramie 4x4. Everything was fine. Stopped at the local taco hell and when I got back in the truck and started it up the 12 inch display was all white. I could see the menus under the white but nothing resolved it. Tried resetting the settings, shut off the truck and restarted it, yes I opened the door to kill the radio too. It stayed white till I got to target. Radio worked, all functions seemed to work fine but the display was white. Went to target, did some shopping and when I got back in the truck everything was fine. Display was backe to normal. Any ideas?

I certainly understand why this would be concerning, dc73pdsgt! If this occurs again and you have a chance to address it with your dealer, please let us know. We are more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process. Our team is just a PM away.

Mark
RamCares

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye