1500 Laramie front end swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack Pain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys just after some info and tips if anyone has done the same . I have a 2017 ram 1500 Laramie. I really like the look of the rebel but went with the Laramie because of the air conditioned seats.

So I'm looking at buying the sport hood for my truck while I understand should be a pretty simple swap.

But I also want to change the grill and bumper. I was thinking of getting an aftermarket steel bumper designed for the rebel. And then the rebel grill and inserts for under the headlights.

Has anyone done this and have any tips? Do the regular 1500 and rebel have same mounting points for bumpers?

Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

MaxSteel2013

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm in the same boat except I want to have a sport grill. I love the skid plate and fog lights on the rebel...but that's about it.

MaxSteel2013

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys just after some info and tips if anyone has done the same . I have a 2017 ram 1500 Laramie. I really like the look of the rebel but went with the Laramie because of the air conditioned seats.

So I'm looking at buying the sport hood for my truck while I understand should be a pretty simple swap.

But I also want to change the grill and bumper. I was thinking of getting an aftermarket steel bumper designed for the rebel. And then the rebel grill and inserts for under the headlights.

Has anyone done this and have any tips? Do the regular 1500 and rebel have same mounting points for bumpers?

Just ordered everything yesterday so I'll let you know. I'm hoping everything get here next week while I'm off.

XtremeAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How did this turn out for you? Any pictures?

MaxSteel2013

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Did you end up doing this? I need to pull the bumper in the next week to install my fog lights so I can take a few pics of the mounting points. I know it was a bit of a pain in the ass to figure out which hardware goes where.