16 Ram 1500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Revitupmoto33, i see you have the Kings 2.5 in the front, do you remember the height they come preset to? Also, have you had any issues with the res mounted on top of the strut mount and the tires rubbing the res ?

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Actually since we are on the topic let me ask you for all the details :)

Asides from the height, and if the tires do rub the res in the spot you have them, what’s your current measurement from ground to fender in the front?

Could you post a picture with how many threads do you have showing in the coilovers?

What do you use to adjust the collar?, I’m thinking to buy the King T-handle spanner to adjust them, and wonder if that will work.

I see you’re local from where I live, wonder who do you use around to fill them with Nitrogen?

Lol sorry for some many questions at once, not a lot of people running this puppies around :)

OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Revitupmoto33, i see you have the Kings 2.5 in the front, do you remember the height they come preset to? Also, have you had any issues with the res mounted on top of the strut mount and the tires rubbing the res ?
No issues with tire rubbing on the res, hard to tell but the mount tucks the res up pretty high

OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
New auxiliary switch panel installed along with the stability control bypass

37E8D71F-2B69-4D56-9DF2-58D83BA07CD0.jpeg

636FDBE6-0FB5-443C-A2A3-7A68E7601FCE.jpeg

6A9D7B4B-A8D3-48BE-8328-3D7586A7E216.jpeg

7127E326-BD9E-40AF-A630-42AAED413ACA.jpeg

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Hey rev, how you liking them continental tires?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Hey rev, how you liking them continental tires?

About 25k on them and still love them, tread is holding up great, virtually no road noise even being 35s. I personally think they perform much better in sand than the KO2s. In snow handling and control was still spot on. Haven’t had to much experience in mud yet except for some red clay, even though it was slippery as sh## was able to keep it in the trail, that can be said about any tire in clay. Definitely my new go to tire. Even got my brother to put a set on his Tacoma and he has had no complaints since switching over.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
About 25k on them and still love them, tread is holding up great, virtually no road noise even being 35s. I personally think they perform much better in sand than the KO2s. In snow handling and control was still spot on. Haven’t had to much experience in mud yet except for some red clay, even though it was slippery as sh## was able to keep it in the trail, that can be said about any tire in clay. Definitely my new go to tire. Even got my brother to put a set on his Tacoma and he has had no complaints since switching over.
Thats interesting to hear! They look like an aggressive highway tire and obviously goin off your pics they definitely aren't. I'm running **** Cepek Fun Country's, they perform great but I spend so much time driving the road performance is worse than some mud tires I've driven. Especially noise, don't get me wrong I knew they would be louder than some, but they are worse than a lot of tires I've ran. Being on the highway so much with work anymore I am always looking at these mild hybrid tires, but nobody seems to abuse them. You are the exception. I'm torn on these and the revo 3s for my next rubbers.

OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Thats interesting to hear! They look like an aggressive highway tire and obviously goin off your pics they definitely aren't. I'm running **** Cepek Fun Country's, they perform great but I spend so much time driving the road performance is worse than some mud tires I've driven. Especially noise, don't get me wrong I knew they would be louder than some, but they are worse than a lot of tires I've ran. Being on the highway so much with work anymore I am always looking at these mild hybrid tires, but nobody seems to abuse them. You are the exception. I'm torn on these and the revo 3s for my next rubbers.

I was on the fence before buying these being that continental is known primarily as a street tire. But I did have the conti extremecontact DWS tires on my old STI and they were amazing (especially in dirt and snow) so i thought why not give them a chance to impress me, and that they did.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Definitely an unsuspecting tire for sure. I'm not impressed by quite a few of the tires I've run. I've normally been an MT tire fan, but my time off pavement being so minimal anymore negates that need, but I still need the tires to perform and survive once I do hit the trails. I need to check these things out

OP
OP
revitupmoto33

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I’m glad that’s over with. Such a pain in the a$$ im going to wait to take em off till I decide to take them to powder coat in a few weeks.

DDDC60E3-AB0B-407B-A4A8-DD9DFA63BBC0.jpeg

E6BC03FF-2163-48C1-8971-ECEEE7B99973.jpeg

B2FC0CB2-C75D-4657-AF32-8927577F27FC.jpeg