19 Classic 4wd level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Do these trucks have UCA issues still when lifting the front? Last truck I lifted was years ago when I had a 14 Outdoorsman and had Bilstiens and new UCAs. Current truck is a 19 classic 4wd big horn and is a company provided lease. I'd like to level it but don't want to shell out much money since I don't own it. Who makes a good spacer for the front that doesn't need any extra modifications? Looking for 2-2.5" up front and maybe 3/4-1" rear.

Already have Airlift HD bags on the rear to take care of squatting. I'll need new tires this fall and was going to try and sneak some 275/65/20s on there...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Do these trucks have UCA issues still when lifting the front? Last truck I lifted was years ago when I had a 14 Outdoorsman and had Bilstiens and new UCAs. Current truck is a 19 classic 4wd big horn and is a company provided lease. I'd like to level it but don't want to shell out much money since I don't own it. Who makes a good spacer for the front that doesn't need any extra modifications? Looking for 2-2.5" up front and maybe 3/4-1" rear.

Already have Airlift HD bags on the rear to take care of squatting. I'll need new tires this fall and was going to try and sneak some 275/65/20s on there...

https://www.americantrucks.com/mammoth-25-leveling-kit-0618-4wd-ram-1500.html

I'd put them up front and find a set of jeep xj/tj front coil spacers for the rear. Those front spacers will properly support the center strut bushing and avoid any damage to the strut itself. The rear spacers sit right over top of the lower coil mount on the axle and can be found for like 20$ a pair. Seeing as it's a lease, that's the most budget friendly setup I can think of. You shouldn't have any control arm issues, just don't tear the bj boot when installing. If it wasn't a lease I'd never suggest this but since you're not married to ownership this will get you what you're after without hurting the wallet. I have 1.5" level spacers for the front if you could live with a lower height up front. You can have them, just pay for shipping if you'd be interested, not quite as tall but would almost level, essentially would look like a 2.5/ .75 combo.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
myoung84

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
https://www.americantrucks.com/mammoth-25-leveling-kit-0618-4wd-ram-1500.html

I'd put them up front and find a set of jeep xj/tj front coil spacers for the rear. Those front spacers will properly support the center strut bushing and avoid any damage to the strut itself. The rear spacers sit right over top of the lower coil mount on the axle and can be found for like 20$ a pair. Seeing as it's a lease, that's the most budget friendly setup I can think of. You shouldn't have any control arm issues, just don't tear the bj boot when installing. If it wasn't a lease I'd never suggest this but since you're not married to ownership this will get you what you're after without hurting the wallet. I have 1.5" level spacers for the front if you could live with a lower height up front. You can have them, just pay for shipping if you'd be interested, not quite as tall but would almost level, essentially would look like a 2.5/ .75 combo.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Pm sent. Thanks!