19 Laramie power folding mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James3201

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just purchased a 2019 Ram Limited, and I am having the same issue with the mirrors contacting the windows, both the drivers and passenger side. I have delayed my pick up of the vehicle until this Saturday 3-9-19 to give the dealer some time to correct the issue. I should hear back from them today, as I cannot wait to pick up this beauty and bring it home!

OP
OP
R

Rich P

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Mine actually had to be replaced as the constant hitting of the glass stripped the gears .... hope that helps , no prob since

reyn3545

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think the mirrors must have seen an update in recent months... I ordered power fold mirrors to replace the tow mirrors on my 2019 Limited. It took probably 2 months for them to ship from Detroit. I go them in early January, they worked perfectly.

OP
OP
R

Rich P

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Funny think is it still sounds like they are hitting the glass everytime they shut, but they are working ok now .

Im dealing with a transmission problem now

WA RamDom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine makes a thud noise when fully folded. I thought it was hitting the windows, so i tried folding the mirrors with the windows open and closed. It still produced the same thud sound. Then i tried it with the window closed as I rolled down the windows. I watched the windows and mirrors to see if any drag or friction was produced from the mirrors touching. I didn't hear or see anything that alarmed me. I lastly tried it rolling the windows up and nothing indicating contact from mirror to glass.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk