19 Wagon Revealed Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reuben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
It’s really just perception. It’s definitely big but not as much as you would think. A lot is just the big nose on it. I ordered a camera and the Tazer Ram to take care of some of that.

Reactions: DVC

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
A little off topic but I can’t believe how big the new Gladiator Jeep is. The PW is only 19” longer and the wheelbase is only a little over 11” longer. That’s kinda crazy. Anyway..... just thought that was a cool comparison.
I’d have one. Or even a Jeep if they anywhere close to the room a size truck does. Good think I love the 2500 lol

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Do you ever find your PW too big for trails in CO?
Yes, I know of two popular trails here in Colorado with posted warning signs for small, high clearance, and short wheel base vehicles, only. One is Schofield Pass and the other is on the east side within Handcart Gulch on the road to Red Cone Pass. There are countless other shelf roads throughout the Colorado Rockies which are or become further up too narrow for a full size truck.

https://www.flashoffroad.com/Articles/schofieldPass/schofield_pass.html

Reuben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yes, I know of two popular trails here in Colorado with posted warning signs for small, high clearance, and short wheel base vehicles, only. One is Schofield Pass and the other is on the east side within Handcart Gulch on the road to Red Cone Pass. There are countless other shelf roads throughout the Colorado Rockies which are or become further up too narrow for a full size truck.

https://www.flashoffroad.com/Articles/schofieldPass/schofield_pass.html
I like schofield but I agree. Not one for the Wagon. I’ve run it several times but prefer heading toward Crested butte instead. Fun and easy trail. Just skinny by the punch bowl. I think the PW could do it quite easily with a good spotter. The pinstripes would bother me the most. Lol

Last edited:

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
321750352_8292168f06_o-1_zps6d6bdd41.jpg

I turned around after crossing the nice graded dirt road of Schofield Pass at the warning sign on the Crested Butte side due to having a full size 4x4 pickup. Been through Marble, but not on the 4x4 road between it and Crested Butte. Need a smaller vehicle to play it safe. Always can turnaround beforehand, but it isn't something easy to do once committed.

Last edited:

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
In video looks like new pw has smoked clearance lights? Maybe they have redesigned them to work and look better if so may be something I'd be interested in swapping mine out for the 2019.

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
Things I wish would change

Line up badging again
Goat heads grill and tailgate
8 speed is exciting but PLEASE give me a real shifter! Hey, Durango just went back to a console shifter. What’s the thinking behind this? Rotary didn’t work out for the Durango but let’s put it in the heavy duty trucks??

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Another 2019 Power Wagon off road demonstration video. At the same location and probably on the same day as the previous post, but with a different truck and sponsors.

Last edited:

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have no reason to own a 3/4 ton truck, but I really want one...

Same here...I do a ton of highway driving long distances and my 2017 Rebel has been great...and although I have no major use for a 3/4 Ton I soooo much want a Power Wagon!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock