'19 Warlock: Ultimate Street Car Association (GTT) Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hasek

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OP
OP
Hasek

Hasek

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well i went out a played with my mirror and it seems to be working properly! so im gonna cancel this upgrade and figure out something else to spend the 150 on.

Reactions: JB1
OP
OP
Hasek

Hasek

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I've decided to build out my truck to compete in the USCA GTT (Truck) Class.
This is going to get expensive!

GTT (Pro-touring truck/SUV/van) - Front engine, SWRD (single rear wheel drive) or AWD truck/SUV/van vehicles with a minimum weight of 3200 pounds built on a truck chassis and marketed as truck/SUV/van from the factory (example - Chevy C or S series, Ford F series, Trailblazer, Explorer, etc.) Eligible vehicles must be factory height or lower. Trucks must have at least 50% bed floor coverage including wheel wells that cover the tires, and a tail gate or other solid rear panel. Bed floor must be the entire width of the bed and does not include wheel well measurements. It is measured front to rear, not in square footage. Example - an 8’ bed must have at least 48” of bed floor the entire width of the bed not including the wheel wells. Bed floor can be stock, aftermarket or fabricated. For safety, bed covers must be of a rigid material and require an integral connection to the truck bed, or they must be removed prior to entering the event

MattFrmSac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Having competed in USCA and other events in a truck, I can tell you it's going to be an up hill battle. You're fighting physics.

Your focus needs to start with brakes and suspension. Add some really good bucket seats too.

Best of luck

OP
OP
Hasek

Hasek

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Having competed in USCA and other events in a truck, I can tell you it's going to be an up hill battle. You're fighting physics.

Your focus needs to start with brakes and suspension. Add some really good bucket seats too.

Best of luck

Its on the list! so much harder finding performance handling products for a truck

OP
OP
Hasek

Hasek

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Took less then a hour to install, perfect direct fit. Not bad for $100 and a case of beer!

Once i get the videos edited and uploaded ill post them here.

PXL-20210103-190043613.jpg
PXL-20210103-190050186.jpg
PXL-20210103-190058125.jpg

FamilyWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2/4 drop?
edit: never mind i see it in your signature