1980 dodge power wagon 150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skatulaki

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 1500
Engine
5.9 liter 360
I have never seen one like that. That appears to be a modification to me, but why was the cut made so low? It looks like either an extra fuel tank or maybe a diesel tank to add fuel to equipment. Or some other device, too hard to tell from the pic. When I enlarge the pic, there is lettering on the door, its not legible, but it makes me wonder, if it was Govt surplus. I can vaguely see what looks maybe like, US Department. The Green and white paint job leaves out military. Maybe US Forest Service, or National Parks. I'm just guessing from one pic.

OP
OP
J

Jairus73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thankyou skatulaki never even noticed the writing I’ll look at it a little bit closer next time, it was our old farm truck I was looking into getting it running again

Skatulaki

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 1500
Engine
5.9 liter 360
You should, Dodge's of any era with a manual shift is rare, take some more pictures of what it is in the bed so we can see what it is ! I don't know why they made the cut so low, unless it was necessary to fit whatever it is into the bed by tilting it to squeeze it in there. Again I'm speculating.

OP
OP
J

Jairus73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just talked to my dad turns out it was a soil probe truck, it has a pto and that is why the hole is there he said it also used to have front and rear lockers as well