1989 318 HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bear0007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
936330CA-4DDE-4EC0-929F-EA74C6237D92.jpeg 089256CA-8A3B-45AD-B933-BAB6C27B8DE3.jpeg Hey guys, a few months ago I picked up this 1989 w150 with the 318. My dad had one just like it and I loved it so I bought my own. It ran okay when I first got it but had no power whatsoever. I replaced the plugs, coolant temp sensor and sender, and after that I could only get it to run when cold. Then replaced the fuel pump and injectors because they were firing sporadically. Again could only get it to run when cold. I’ve been recently working on it again and I’ve replaced the MAP sensor, egr, throttle position sensor, air intake/charge temp sensor, pcv valve, and am working on the o2 sensor and a new cat. It’s been running very very rich and will run but not well at all. I was wondering what you guys think could be the issue? Also, I found the tube in the picture provided was disconnected but I have no idea where it goes.
Sorry for the long post but I need to get to the bottom of the problem.